Anything with the word fruity and Iâ€™m sold! Anything with cute packaging and Iâ€™m sold! Anything with images of fruits and Iâ€™m sold! Anything with the word herbal/natural and Iâ€™m sold! Anything withâ€¦ok I just realized I get sold on a LOT of things :silly: So no guesses as to why I picked this :shy:
AboutÂ Avon Naturals Wild Apple & Grape Hand & Body Lotion
Indulge yourself with this luxurious creamy blend of non-greasy, quick-absorbing, moisturizers. It makes your skin soft, supple and velvety smooth, while leaving a delicious fruity scent. This lotion will maintain skinâ€™s natural moisture and provide 24 hours moisturization. It contains:
Apple fruit extract: Known to be rich in antioxidants to help improve kin tone and texture and protect against environmental damage.
Grape seed extract: Known to contain antioxidant properties, which promotes youthful skin.
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Price: INR 79
- Directions: Apply a generous amount all over the body, particularly on exposed areas such as arms, shoulders, legs and thighs. Massage in a circular motion onto skin until dry. Use twice daily, morning and night.
It comes in a pink plastic, squeezy bottle with a large image of apples in the center. It looks very fresh and attractive. It has a flip-top lid thatâ€™s a bit fragile since the hinges are weak. The nozzle is small and helps to dispense the right amount of product. I really like the shape of the bottle. Since it is slim at the sides, itâ€™s nice to hold and so easy to carry since it doesnâ€™t consume a lot of space. The cap shuts tight and does not open up while travelling.
- Color & Consistency:
The lotion is pure white in color and the consistency is perfect for a lotion. It is neither thick nor too runny and spreads very easily.
The main reason I picked this was because I love fruity scents and I was expecting this to have a really fruity, apple-flavored-candy fragrance. But it smells quite like wild applesâ€¦yâ€™know the regular variety we consume. Plus, it smells kinda soapy as well. So yeahâ€¦itâ€™s smells like apples freshly bathed in cheap soap 😛 Not a big fan of it :-/
My Experience with Avon Naturals Wild Apple & Grape Hand & Body Lotion:
Â The lotion is really lightweight and spreads easily. Once you start massaging the product onto skin, it sinks in really fast. It is absolutely non-greasy and does not leave any residue or oily-film behind. Skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. But its moisturizing ability barely lasts for 2 hours, after which skin looks dry and dehydrated. This is nice for summers when you need just minimal hydration and donâ€™t like icky, sticky, heavy lotions. But for winters, I wouldnâ€™t really recommend this. Those with oily skin will love its weightless texture and minimal hydration. But those with dry skin will be left craving for more and will need to re-apply every 2 hours. The fragrance is not strong but it isnâ€™t very mild either. Itâ€™s somewhere between the two and it lingers for as long as the lotion lasts on the skin. I did use this regularly in summer and it made my skin soft and did improve the texture.
What I like about Avon Wild Apple & Grape Hand & Body Lotion:-
- Attractive, user-friendly packaging
- Compact, travel-friendly size
- Lid does not open up while travelling
- Small nozzle helps to dispense right amount of product
- Lotion is light-weight and non-greasy
- Gets absorbed really fast and leaves no residue
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Will suit those with oily skin who need minimal hydration
- Nice to use in summer
- Reasonably priced
- Very little is needed per use since it spreads easily. So one bottle will last 2 months or more easily
- Available on discount
What I donâ€™t like about Avon Wild Apple & Grape Hand & Body Lotion:-
- Skin does not stay hydrated for more than two hours especially in winter
- Fragrance is a bit strange for my taste
- No SPF
- Contains paraben and silicone (so much for being â€œnaturalâ€ :-P)
The Last Word:
This is a nice lotion for summers and is great for those with normal to dry skin. I wouldnâ€™t recommend this to dry-skinned folks since it simply isnâ€™t hydrating enough. I would have considered re-purchasing this in summer if it werenâ€™t for the odd fragrance which I personally am not too fond of.
Have you triedÂ Avon Naturals Wild Apple & Grape Hand & Body Lotion?
You may also like to read:
- Avon Urban Jungle Glimmerstick Eye Liner Textured Teal Review & Swatches
- Avon Naturals Tea Tree & Thyme Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Casablanca
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Advanced Spot Treatment & Astringent Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara Review
- AVON True Color Blush Molta Mocha Review & Swatches
- AVON True Color Blush Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- AVON Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick Rosewine: Swatches, Review