Hi Everyone !
The last month, I was looking for something glitzy and festive, and my friend, who is an Avon SA, convinced me to buy a nail polish called Pink Diamonds. The thing is, this color is possibly one of the truest matched shades from Avonâ€™s brochure (and since I am an anticipated brochure girl, I thought it would be lighter). However, the color is great in the festive season, and as this is one of the new colors, I was wondering about it as well.
The packaging is the same as the Simply Pretty ones, with the blue top and transparent body. I applied a single coat, and it lasted me for about 2-3 days before it started to chip. Ah well, I never thought it would last me a very long time, so it was all right for me, I guess.
The color is a rich, jewel-like carmine fuchsia shade with glitters on it, which makes it quite perfect to be worn on the festive season, and goes well with Indian clothes. It dries within 2-3 minutes and stays on the nails for a good period of time.
The product is quite inexpensive. It costs about 75/- but available in this monthâ€™s brochure for 65/-. The shimmers are not obvious, which is a good thing.
In the NOTD I am wearing only one coat and you guys can probably see the intensity of the color. I like it a lot, as it is definitely a good color for the coming winter season.
What I like aboutÂ Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond:
- Nice festive color
- Great for NOTDs
- Shimmers are not obvious
What I don’t like aboutÂ Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond:
- Chips after 2-3 days
WiseShe Rating: 4/5
I want to try out other colors from this range.
Have you triedÂ Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond?
You may like reading these-
- Illamasqua NomadÂ Nail VarnishÂ & Shoe Nail Art
- Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel Candy Drop Review & NOTD
- W7 Earthquake CrackleÂ Nail PolishÂ Silver Review & NOTD
- Miss Calire CrackleÂ Nail PolishÂ No CR11 Review & NOTD
- MAX Factor MAX EffectÂ Nail PolishÂ Candy Blue & Hot PinkÂ
- Layla MultiReflexÂ Nail PolishÂ Review & NOTD
- Lâ€™ornell Crack Look ProfessionalÂ Nail PolishÂ & NOTD
- OPIÂ Nail LacquerÂ Iâ€™m Indi-a Mood for Love Review & Swatches
- Maybelline OrangeÂ Nail PolishÂ NOTD