Hi beauties 🙂
Pheww !! what a long name for a nail paint, isnâ€™t it ? :-/ I would rather call it A.D.M J Iâ€™m not a nail paint junky, and hardly own a few of them, out of which Avonâ€™s nail paints do maintain a place in my n.pâ€™s section 😉 So here we go..
- Price : OOpsss sorry I canâ€™t seem to recall its price :-S but maybe approx.40-50 INR
- Quantity : 5ml
The bottle says :-
Provides excellence coverage with intensive color effect. Shake gently before use.
- Packaging :- The nail paint comes in a small glass vial, quite sturdy. The bristles of brush are just fine. The bottle is very small, wished if the brush part was more elongated.
About the shade :-
The shade is a bit more dark lavender color, though it looks a bit soft in the images below. Itâ€™s a glossy nail paint, and kind of creamy 😛 Faces nail paint in Silken Lilac is exactly same which Ana has already reviewed.
The nail paint is of precise consistency, neither too thick nor too runny. My nail paint is a bit streaky now. Its not too much glistening.
In the following image I have included 2 lilac or say purple prints from my pullover (yessss.. its winter here in North India now :smoke: )to give you an idea of where this nail paintâ€™s shade lie between, also in right image you can see my hand against my Lilac Wall 😀 😀 Â .
This nail paint, and every other nail paint that I have from Avon hardly stays intact for max 2 days (no I donâ€™t do house chores on daily basis), and then it starts chipping. With a top coat it may survive few more days.
Worth or not ?
These n.pâ€™s deserve at least one chance, although I have used a brand which much more inexpensive as compared to this, but stays on for like weeks 😀 As usual Brochureâ€™s can be deceiving when it comes to picking up your desired shades, so you definitely need to see the reviews 😉 And as for this shade, this will look absolutely gooorggeous on fair hands !! :blush:
Godbless !! :-*
You might like reading these also:-
- OPI Nail Polish â€“ Honk If you Love OPI Review & Swatches
- Winter Skin Care Regime For Dry Skin
- Womsee Nail Toner Review
- My Tini Haul Skin Care, Eyes, Nail Paints
- Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond Review, Swatches & NOTD
- Faces Nail Polish Midnight Blue 301 Photos & Swatches