WiseShe Mega NYX giveaway entry #23 by Upasana
Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing Avonâ€™s waterproof liquid eyeliner, from the Simply Pretty collection, in shade Blackest Black.
What the product Claims:-
- Applies Smoothly and evenly
- Long lasting & smudge proof
- Dermatologist tested
Net Contents:- 7.5ml
How to use ? :-Â Shake well before use, draw a line close to the lashes defining the eye shape
Brush: It has a very thin and fine brush, which is a bit short for the best application (I like the bristles which are long, thatâ€™s the reason I use an artist brush for eyeliner application)
My experience with the product
- It is a very black eyeliner and as per the name it is quite intense black color.
- It stays on for 3-4hours and then slowly starts fading.
- Doesnâ€™t easily smudges.
I conducted a test to find out if its water proof or not :-
Afterwards I found it didnâ€™t get messy, but lost its initial condition. It did stayed, but I canâ€™t promise if it can withstand heavy rain pour 😛
Final Verdict:- Itâ€™s a good eyeliner, at a good price, is blackest black 🙂
Note: Avon has re-launched its Simply Pretty collection, so therefore this review is of the previous eyeliner from the old collection.
Have you tried this eyeliner ??
You might like reading these –
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Avonâ€™s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Avon True Color Silky Eyeshadow Glided Review & Swatches