AVON True Color Blush in Hibiscus â€“ Review, Swatches
This is anotherÂ AVONÂ blush form the True color Range. This is the first shade from this range I tried and Ihave to admit I don’t really love it too much as compared to my otherÂ PinkÂ blushes, but this is a pleasant pink to begin with and good for blush novices.
About Avon True Color Blush Hibiscus:-
Brush on a fresh flush of color. This silky blus creates a natural radiance that lasts all day. It provides a smooth, even application for a luxurious finish. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic.
- Â Price:Â 399INR
- Shades:Comes in 4 shades: Mad AboutÂ Mauve, Molto Mocha, Hibiscus and Raspberry
Â My take on the AVON True Color Blush in Hibiscus:-
- Packaging:ThisÂ blushÂ comes in a large square case with the brand embossed on the lid. On half houses the blush pans and an applicator brush and the inside of the lid has a nice large mirror. I love this mirror especially because one can actually touch up with it as opposed to peering into a tiny dime sized mirror which is kinda futile. The brush is a bit rough and not something I’d like to use on my skin unless forced to.
- Color & Texture:Â This blush, although soft is texture is a very blue toned pink. The blue undertone is quite strong and this is why I thank god for the tinyÂ shimmerÂ particles. Although no concentrated, this shimmer is what keeps this blush from making my face look ashy. Surprisingly, the tiny shimmers in this actually last a while and makes me look fresh and lively.
- Pigmentation:Â The pigmentation is really nice and the swatch below is honestly just 1 swipe! Isn’t that fab?
- Staying Power:Â This blush lasts around 4hrs and then the shimmer and the color start fading in tandem. I don’t mind it, but for the price, I’d expect the staying power to be better. This is the only shade out of the 4 which has such a low staying power.
- Cost & Availability:I do find this blush to be pricey; especially since the quality doesn’t match up at all. The staying power should have been much better. I’d rather pick up a Faces blush instead.
What I love about AVON True Color Blush in Hibiscus:-
- Thanks to the shimmer, it makes my face nice and glowy
- A nice fresh pink shade which I’m sure will be liked by alotta ppl.
- Travel friendly packaging
- Has a nice large mirror which actually does help in touch ups.
- The shimmers are very fine and not at all chunky.
- If required can be used with a light hand as a highlighter.
What ticks me off about AVON True Color Blush in Hibiscus:-
- Its sad staying power.
- The prickly, pokey applicator
- I found it too pricey for the quality.
- Pigmentation:Â 5/5
- Packaging:Â 4.5/5
- Staying Power:Â 3.5/5
- Availability:Â 4/5
- Quality vs. Price:Â 3.5/5
You may also like reading:
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches