Warning: the lipstick detailed here is messy, irritating, and not really a great company. Itâ€™s a temperamental one, but I love it to bits. Â I donâ€™t know why. Maybe I am a masochist 😀
But this color is so gorgeous !
As most other lipsticks from Avonâ€™s Moisture Rich Gold Shine range, this shade is also intensely pigmented and has golden micro glitters.
- Quantity: 4 gm.
- Price: 469/- Â However, I got mine for 329/- on an offer, which keeps on coming and going with Avon.
Avon claims that the lipsticks are:
Enriched with real 24k gold, for glistening, precious effect. Rich creamy formula feels soft and smooth on lips. Lips look luminous and sparkle with 24k shine.
I love this color. It is rich, thick, creamy, and moisture-whips up my lips. It just glides all over my lips and gives it a lot of hydration. I sound like a television ad, but each and every claim I have made is true. It is true that there are glitters in this color, but, somehow they make my lips look super-awesome. For a fun night out, or with traditional Indian clothes with glitters and all, this is one of the colors I recommend. There are other colors from this range, all contain micro-glitters, but all of them are super-moisturizing and great. Yes, because of their creaminess, they do bleed a bit, so lining your lips might be a good idea if your lips are like mine.
Avon Ultra Color Rich Gold Shine Lipstick Ruby Gold Swatches:-
Also, the color is a brilliant shade of orange-toned red with golden glitters. It sounds funky, but in reality it is amazing. Though it does get transferred, this is one of the few lipsticks I can use solo without the need of a balm. It goes away if you eat and the glitters can settle on my lip lines, but for the two-odd hours this lasts, it does give great performance. Since it can be carried around, travelling with it is not a problem.
My lips with this just look awesome. No other words. Take a look.
In short, here is what I think of my lipstick.
What I like about Avon Ultra Color Rich Gold Shine Lipstick Ruby in Gold:-
- Glides on easily
- Creamy formula
- Very hydrating
- Lovely color
- Suited to Indian skin tones
- Affordable (especially on sale)
- Makes my lips look bigger and pouty
What I don’t like aboutÂ Avon Ultra Color Rich Gold Shine Lipstick Ruby in Gold:-
- Glitters settle in lip lines
- Does not last if you eat
WiseShe Rating: Â 3/5
Â Have you triedÂ Avon Ultra Color Rich Gold Shine Lipstick Ruby Gold ?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Liquid Eyeliner Copper Photo & Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review & Swatches
- NYX Champagne Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Shahnaz Herbals Cosmetics Sale @ 99 labels.com
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Hygiene & Cleanliness For Cosmetics and Beauty Products
- Maybelline Vivid and Smooth eyeliner in Metallic Silver Review