Another hair product? yaa! I like taking care of my hair as much as skin. And when people tell me that my hair is getting longer than ever, I swell. And it makes me experiment with more hair products or home remedies and packs. This time I am gonna talk about Bajaj almond drops oil which I have been using since years.
- What does the product say: Nourishes hair roots and Scalp. Keeps Hair Healthy and Long.
- Price of the Bajaj Almond Drops Oil: INR 150 for 500 ml.
- Key Ingredients: Mineral oil, Vegetable oil, Perfume, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E
My Experience with Bajaj Almond Drops Oil
I have had an on and off relationship with this oil. It just because I love coconut oil equally, so sometimes itâ€™s just coconut oil enjoying the space on my shelf and sometimes this almond oil gives company. It comes in a glass bottle for 300 ml or smaller packs but this time I bought a 500 ml pack and it has plastic bottle!
I usually warm Almond Drops oil a bit before applying to the scalp; it gives me a feeling of penetrating into the skin better. But of course, when I want relief from dandruff or itching in head, I switch to coconut oil. Sometimes when I feel dry feet or dry legs, I massage with Bajaj Almond drops oil and it being non sticky, absorbs beautifully into my skin without staining the clothes 😀 . as you all know and see from bottle, the oil is yellowish in color. The outlet for the oilÂ
What I liked about Bajaj Almond Drops Oil:
- Itâ€™s non-sticky.
- Contains Vitamin E, which is yay! You know why.
- You can mix a drop of oil with 2-3 drops of water when your hair becomes stubborn.
- Â I apply it on my feet too before going to bed. This oil takes care of them very well and doesnâ€™t stain my bed sheet as it got absorbed so easily.
- It helps in fading the fresh marks from the skin, just wash the area and apply at night.
What I didnâ€™t like about Bajaj Almond Drops Oil:
- Its bottle is troublesome, not at all travel friendly. Chances of breakage (of glass bottle) and spillage of oil are high.
- Sometimes I find its smell annoying. Coconut oil smell is always more pleasant than this.
- Incomplete list of ingredientsâ€¦ come on people! You should not hide the product information. Itâ€™s the right of consumer.
- Â Will I Repurchase:Â Yep! I have been repurchasing it since long.
- Â Wise she Rating: 3.5/5.
You might like reading these also:-
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream Review
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Diana Of London Shooting star Eyeliner & Bourjois Blue Remix Eyeliner Review
- Oily & Limp Hair Problem
- VLCC Anti Aging Chocolate Facial Kit Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair