We all love The Balm blushes and have seen Zaraâ€™s reviews in past (Cabana Boy and Hot Mama ) and today I am here to share a lipstick from their permanent line. I would first like to add that their lipsticks are equally good if not great as compared to their cheek products and no wonder I am stocking up in next sale.
Size â€“ 4 gm,
Price – $ 19 plus tax. Available at amazon
About The Balm Mia Moore:
These double agents provide your pucker with amazing pigment and rich conditioners. The Balm Girlsâ€™ sleek packaging can infiltrate even the smallest evening bag to give your lips all the secret service they need!
Shade â€“ MIA MOORE is blue based bright CLASSIC Cherry RED shade with subtle satiny sheen to it, the colour is not loud and can be worn effortlessly on all skin tones. It is universally flattering shade which is so underrated. If you love little glossy lips and want that long staying power of matte lipstick do give this a try.
Texture â€“ I have not tried all the shades but this is so easy to layer and glides easily on my lips , the best part is that the lipstick is so moisturising and makes my lips feel super soft once they are on and even after they wear off .
Pigmentation â€“ It is damn pigmented and covers every corner of my lips in one single swipe and stays beautifully for 4 â€“ 5 hrs without bleeding or settling in fine lines.
What I like about The Balm Mia Moore Lipstick :
- The first thing is the shade which is easy to carry on every skin tone.
- The gorgeous pigmentation and how it stays so well for hrs.
- The packaging which is fuss free and still looks cool.
- The after effects are wonderful; it locks in moisture and keeps my lips soft and smooth for hrs.
What I donâ€™t like about The Balm Mia Moore Lipstick :
- The shade selection is very less, I wish the brand expands and introduces new shades often. I am sure once you try these you would want to collect every possible shade.
Ratings â€“ 5/5, this shade is awesome in every aspect. From colour to texture to finish and staying power it is BANG ON!
Â Have you tried The Balm Mia Moore Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-