After the over-whelming response from the Wiseshe readers for the review of Midnight Pomegranate Body Cream I am here with another body cream from Bath & Body Works. It has a similar claim which is to moisturize the skin. Of course, by default, like any other BBW product it has an appealing look. It attracted me a lot and this made me difficult to choose from their amazing collection. It was like I had to choose the best among the best. Interested to know more? I am sure you are! Go ahead!
About Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream
Fortified with our exclusive triple moisture complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, our Signature Triple Moisture Body Cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. Our non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.
- Price:$12.50 for 8 oz./ 226 g
- Availability:Bath & Body Works
How to apply?
Massage into skin, especially dry spots, and indulge your senses with our exclusive Dark Kiss, a seductive blend of voluptuous berries, tempting blooms and night musk to unleash your most primal passions.
My experience withÂ Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream:-
I love the look and color of the tube. The cream is rich in texture and is soft. It is light yellow in color and application is easy. It does take some time to get into the skin and is not instantaneous. The smell is very powerful and this is a major drawback for me when it comes to a body cream. Most of us prefer mild yet good smelling body creams. I somehow didnâ€™t like its smell much. This cream scores negatively in this aspect. It does moisturize well but if you have plans of going to bed applying this cream, then the aroma might cause trouble. Over all, this was a slight disappointment when compared to the other body creams of BBW.
Â What I like aboutÂ Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream:-
- Look of the tube is appealing
- Acts as a good moisturizer
- Good quantity for the price offered
What I dislike aboutÂ Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream:-
- Fragrance is quite strong for a body cream
- Doesnâ€™t get absorbed easily like rest of the body creams from BBW
Final Note:It does moisturize well but scent is quite strong for a body cream. So if you can manage the strong scent you can try this.
Have you triedÂ Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Bath & Body Midnight Promegranate Triple Moisture Body Cream Review
- Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Face Scrubs Review
- Bath And Body Works Dancing Waters Lotion Review
- Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Blackberry Purifying Peel Off Face Mask Review
- Shea Cashmere Hand Cream Review â€“ Bath & Body