Bath and Body Works Signature Citrus- Pomegranate Citrus Body Lotion Review
Bath and Body Works Pomegranate Citrus Body Lotion is a part of my collection which includes body mist, body scrub and shower gel.All these are gifts from my brother 🙂
About Bath and Body Works Pomegranate Citrus Body Lotion:-
Our Signature Citrus Body Lotion ,fortified with powerful ingrediants like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba oil and protective Vitamin E,hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day.
Our non greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished,making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
Smooth over body to quench parched skin and lightly fragnance with an exotic burst of zesty citrus and fresh pomegranate
- Price: $10.50 [ about 550 INR] for 8 FL Oz/ 236 ml.
My take on Bath and Body Works Pomegranate citrus Body Lotion:-
As I have oily skin, I am not a fan of body lotions or creams but sometimes need them to lessen the stretchy feeling ,specially in dry weather.This comes handy during such times.Â The bottle is plastic with a florescent green press cap.Â The body lotion is white in colour and thick in consistency.
It smells more of citrus than of pomegrenate,the fragnance being strong on application which fades away in some time.Â I apply a coin size amount on my hands and legs and as claimed it gets absorbed fast and hydrates skin well.Â It stays on for a good 5 hours so dry skinned girls will have to re-apply.
What I Like About Bath and Body Works Pomegranate citrus Body Lotion-
- Non-greasy and quick absoption
- Contains Shea butter,jojoba oil and Vitamin E which are good for the skin
- Hydrates well leaving skin soft for 5 hours
- Worked on my rough elbows too.
- Nice packaging
- Good quality for money
- Will last for 3 months at least
What I Don’t Like About Bath and Body Works Pomegranate citrus Body Lotion
- Availability in India
- Contains chemicals
- Fragrance may be too strong for some
Yes, I would recommend this to anyone who likes citrus smell and non greasy feeling.:)Do try this if you can lay your hands on it!!:)
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Fruit Blast Berry Lush Fruit Energizing Face Wash Review
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Mask Review
- Fab India Avocado Body Wash Review
- My Experience With Buyincoins.com(Online Shopping India)
- Review – Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub Review
- MAC Flesh Lipglass Review, Swatches And Pictures
- Walnut Scrub – Himalaya Herbal Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
- Body Shop Blue Corn Mask Review
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review and Wise She experience