Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Foam Review:-
I adore this brand!Â Too bad they havenâ€™t opened shop in India. Am sure theyâ€™d have a huge fan following if they do.Â This hand sanitizer has been a staple in my handbag for a long time and I still love it equally as I did when I first used it! Letâ€™s see whyâ€¦.You can read Erica obsession of Victoira Bath & Body works body lotion too 🙂
AboutÂ Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Foam :-
Our no-water-needed hand foam reduces germs while leaving skin soft.
- Ingredients:Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.11%).Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycereth-26, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Yellow 5(CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (Cl 16035)
- Quantity: 1.7 fl.oz. / 50 ml
- Price: $4
- Directions: Rub a dime-sized burst of foam onto dry hands.
- Packaging:The bottle including the lid is made of clear plastic. This makes it easy to determine how much product is left. The lid snaps shut securely and has never opened up in my bag. The pump is easy to use and dispenses a good amount of product. Itâ€™s also easy to control the amount of product to be used. Looks-wise, the packaging is simple yet alluring.
My experience withÂ Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Foam :-
This is not your conventional hand gel but a hand â€œfoamâ€. Interesting concept and I frankly feel it works better than a gel. Once the pump is pressed, I get a blob of foam which I promptly massage onto my hands. The foam turns watery and within seconds it completely evaporates without leaving any residue behind. What Iâ€™m left with is dry, clean and amazingly fragrant hands. The scent is exotic, floral and very invigorating. It does tend to be strong and lasts a long time too. Though it is strong, itâ€™s positively amazing and youâ€™d feel like youâ€™re wearing a designer perfume 😀 I also like to use this when my hands are stickyâ€¦like after eating ice-cream. It removes all the stickiness and I feel like Iâ€™ve washed my hands. Overall, this is a real treat to use and it will pamper your senses.
What I like about B&BW hand foam:-
- Easy to use, attractive packaging
- Secure cap, travel-friendly
- Smells amazing
- Leaves no residue
- Removes germs and takes care of sticky hands too
- Scent lasts long
- Foaming formula works better than a gel.If you like citrus fragrance then read about Bath and body citurs shower gel too.
- Not tested on animals
What I donâ€™t like about B&BW hand foam:-
- Nothing except for the fact that it isnâ€™t available in India
- Quality: 5/5
- Price: 5/5
- Performance: 5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Availability: 2/5
Have you tried Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Foam ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Wash Review
- Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash Review
- Fa Green Melon & Litschi Shower Gel Review
- Freemanâ€™s Truly Luscious Chocolate Mint Body Wash Review