Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing another pair of colored lenses I have from Bausch and Lomb.You can read the previous review of Brown lenses here. These were the second pair of lenses I purchased from Bausch and Lomb, from their Natural Look Color range. These are natural blue colored lenses, which is not a striking blue, and will definitely suit fair complexion beauties 😉
Lets see how â€œPacificâ€ looks like:-
This lens has blue pixels scattered all over with grey colored pixels ring on the outer area.
Lens Wearing Tips:-
Inserting and removing your lenses is a snap. After only a few tries, youâ€™ll be a pro. Here are a few tips to help you out.
- Always wash your hands with a mild soap and fry with a lint-free towel before handling your lenses.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens first to avoid mixing up the right and left lenses.
- Remember to handle your lenses gently.
Â Inserting the lens into your eyes
- Rinse your lenses in a multi-purpose such as ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose solution before you put them on.
- Put one of the lenses on the tip of the index finger of the hand you write with. Be sure the lens is right-side-out (the edges should turn up, not out).
- Look straight ahead. Pull down your lower eyelid with the middle finger of the same hand.
- Pull the top lid up with the index finger of the other hand and look up.
- Gently place the lens on the lower white of the eye.
- Remove your index finger and release your eyelid.
- Look down, and close your eyes for a moment. The lens will center itself.
- Repeat for the other lens.
Removing the lens from the eye
- Look up and pull the lower lid down with the middle finger of the hand you write with.
- Place your index finger on the lower edge of your lens, and slide the lens down to the white of your eye.
- Squeeze the lens lightly between your index finger and thumb and remove gently.
- Repeat for the other eye.
- If the edges of your lens stick together, place a few drops of saline or multi-purpose solution on the lens and rub gently until the edges separate.
This is how it looks on me :-
- Suggestions:– This will suit fair complexion girls the best, and from far nobody is able to make out it as â€œstrikingâ€ blue color, will definitely suit most girls, but I donâ€™t think would suit dark complexion beauties, if they want to try colored lenses, then should go for INDIA (brown color lenses).
- Price: 700/- (After negotiation 😛 )