Few days back I visited Select City Walk Delhi and thought of visiting the Sephora there. OMG! price of the products there is horrible. I was tempted to buy the Berts bees products and Sephora products but I just didnt feel like. Reason is I do have friends who visit Singapore and U.S often and they can get all these products on discount easily for me. There is no point buying something lot more expensive here than in U.S .
I still bought a few things, that is kind of obvious Â 😛
I got Â Wella professional shampoo for colored hair and Wella brillance treatment for colored hair. This was provided by Wella. I sniffed it and it just smells awesome. I am having high expectations from these. Lets hope it turns out great and gives my hair a lot of moisture boost and strength.
Sephora Masque -Instant Moisture Mask:-
This Sephora Masque was sitting on the counter and was calling out to me . It’s a moisture mask which costs INR 160 .Lets see if its worth it or not.
Sephora Rouge Shine Sephora Rouge Brillance –
These costs $12 on Sephora website but here it is of INR 800.These are available in 45 shades and almost all shades were available in Sephora India.I picked up shade 13 and have used it twice.Liking it till now .
Sephora false Â Eyelashes:-
You are going to see these reviews and many more in the upcoming months 🙂
Just two more days Â to go for the weekend 🙂 yeyeye!
You might like reading these also:-
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free â€“ Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure Review
- Maybelline Bold matte Lipstick Mat 4 Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74 Review & Swatches
- Eyetex Dazzeler for Lip Gloss LG002 Review & Swatches
- Bath & Body Cotton Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Introducing The Wise She Fashion Blog
- Cherylâ€™s Skin Freshener Review
- The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Review
- Zodiac Eye Makeup Look for Libra