Beauty Secrets of Afghan Ladies
The other I was watching the movie â€œKhuda Ke Liyeâ€. Itâ€™s one of the most beautiful movie ever, depicting Islam, Music and Terrorism perfectly. Itâ€™s a must watch movie for everybody and it has won many awards too. In that movie, a girl is forcibly married and for that marriage to take place without any intervention of the law they take her to small village on the outskirts of Pakistan near Afghanistan where she wonâ€™t have any say. And all this operation is done by her own father. And after marriage also she is kept there for months before she finds a way to escape. And by the way it is Fawad Khanâ€™s debut movie. So now you know why I went out of my usual Bollywood way to watch a Pakistani film. But trust me, the movie is beautiful too.
So yeah. Why did I rant so much about the movie here? Well when the girl is abducted and kept in that village she acquires few friends who belong to that place and my god, they looked so beautiful sans any makeup. Their straight hair and beautiful eyes can captivate anybody.
Remember the famous photograph of the afghan girl taken by the journalist Steve McCurry.
Afghan Girl is a photograph by journalist Steve McCurry. The photograph has been likened to Leonardo da Vinci’s painting of the Mona Lisa and has been called “the First World’s Third World Mona Lisa”. Wikipedia
Now you guys must be thinking why so much discussion about all this?
All I am saying is Afghan girls are known all over the world for their exotic beauty and itâ€™s all natural. Most of the people think that afghan girls do a lot of makeup which is in a way true but they are beautiful without makeup too.
Some of their beauty secrets include:
- Argan oil which is best known for its anti-ageing properties. It gives aglow to your face and can be used as a moisturiser too. Olive oil can also be used as a substitution for argan oil as itâ€™s found rarely and is also very pricey.
- For hair they use different kind of oils, especially olive oil. Ok, now I need to rush to the nearest market and get my olive oil because I love their hair!!
- Thereâ€™s a popular method called â€œHalawaâ€ they use for hair removal. Itâ€™s done by a natural home-made wax. It also helps to get rid of dark dead skin and removes the pigmentation caused by shaving.
- Another well-known practise is Hammam Maghrabi, itâ€™s a complete spa bath which helps in removing off the dead skin and reveals beautiful glowing skin. You can get it done in a spa or parlour or just get a kit and do at home.
- They eat healthy. We all know that healthy food is the secret to beautiful glowing skin. But their cuisine actually uses very less masala and oil. They genuinely eat healthy.
Well ending on this note. A saying I found online, which is the best when acted upon it perfectly.
For attractive lips,
always remember to speak the truth.
Speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes,
Seek out the good in people.
Avoid seeing all that is sinful. Spying etc.
For a slim figure,
Share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair,
Hijab is the best protection for your hair, split ends,
Walk with Knowledge and Positive thoughts.
Do you like to follow the beauty secrets of Afghan ladies?
You might like to read:-
- Green Color Correction Makeup â€“ How To Use Green Color Corrector
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Argan Oil Mud Masque Review
- NYX Cosmetics Stick Blush 05 Tea Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Looks Of Tina Dutta We Absolutely Love
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick S01 Sweet 16 Review, Swatches & LOTD
- 15 Kitchen Hacks For Busy Women