This tip was given to me by fellow blogger Sonia.This surely a great tip for me as I am some one who has included aloevera in daily part of my life.I drink aloevera juice , apply it on my face, hairÂ and use it every now and then too like on minor rashes or some skin allergies.
The tip is when ever you take out aloe vera gel pieces from the the leaf (after peeling the green part) grate the gel instead of using hand or mixer grinder to mash the gel.This way the gel will be of equal consistency and will be ready with in minutes for applying.
I am also compiling all the aloe vera post here so that it become easier for the readers to know more about this miracle plant.
Do you know how to take out aloevera gel easily?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Clubbing Eye Liner 86 Bronze Dance Floor Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Get Rid of Dry Cuticles
- DIY â€“ 2 recipes of Plumping lips Using Cinnamon
- Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 170 Alarm Review & Swatches
- 15 Women Who Has The Most Beautiful Eyes In The World
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- 5 Beautiful E.L.F. Blush Reviews
- Easy and Affordable DIY Multani Mitti Masks For Skin Blemishes