The difference between blackhead and white heads is just that blackheads accompanies oily skin where as whiteheads can be present on oily as well as dry skin.
When ever excess oil clogged the pores of the skin blackheads get built up on the skin.There are various causes of blackheads and one of them is hormones which increase the natural production of oil in your skin causing more oil to build up in the pores.
Few precautionary tips for those who suffer from black heads are as follows:-
1.Use gentle cleanser on your oil prone skin .
2.Avoid using soaps as it is harsh on this skin and clog the pores too.
3.Limit the use of cosmetics which are creamy or greasy.
3.Exfoliating of your skin is very important as it eliminates the dead skin cells which causes blackheads .
4.Use clay mask twice a week and those that do not contain any artificial ingredients which can irritate the skin.
5.Take Lemon juice ,almond oil and glycerine in equal quantity and apply it on your face.Lemon juice will help in removing discoloration and will help in removing blackheads too.
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminateur Review
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches