It has been long since I have reviewed a lipstick. I donâ€™t know when I would end up buying lipsticks, but I guess it is part and parcel of me being a girl and that too a makeup lover. So here Iâ€™m today with a lipstick review. It is Beauty UKâ€™s shade number 7 â€œIn the buffâ€. Read on to find more.
BEAUTY UK says:-
Leaving no shade unturned, our new collection of lipsticks in ‘wet’ or ‘Matte’ textures and an array of shades tempt you away from a predicable palette. The luxuriously moist formulation of the ‘wet’ collection leaves lips luscious and glossy with long lasting shine. Our ‘Matte’ formula gives a nourishing, long-lasting pop of colour that packs a punch! All formulated with a fresh and tasty minty flavour.
- Price: Â£3.49Â inc. VAT
- Packaging: –The lipstick comes in a matte black case with the shade sample pot at the bottom, which when twisted off can be applied with a brush. The shade name written at base and the cutest thing is the white valentine printed on the case.
- Shade:It is a gorgeous coral pink shade in the case, and transforms into an equally gorgeous vivid rose pink when applied on lips. It has a fresh minty fragrance. It is a very cool and every day shade, easy to carry and goes with every look.
Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff Swatches:-
I tried comparing it to somewhat similar shades that I have. Some came close, some though looks similar inside cases, are way different when swatched.
The moist formulation makes it easy to glide on lips and there is no need of applying lip balm beneath. It glides on super easily on lips, and doesnâ€™t feel heavy, giving a glossy sheen which looks beautiful and quite natural. It doesnâ€™t settle on lines, nor does it bleed.
It has a decent colour payoff, I only need to swipe once for a good coverage. But the shade is build able too.
It stayed on me for a decent 3hours after which it faded evenly, but the minty fragrance was still there.
What I â€œlikeâ€ and â€œDislikeâ€ about Beauty UKâ€™s â€œIn the buffâ€:-
What I like about Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff:
- Pretty pretty shade.
- Creamy, smooth texture.
- Silky finish.
- Moisturising, great for dry lips.
- Glides beautifully.
- Doesnâ€™t settle into lines.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Good colour payoff.
- Decent staying power.
- Simple, yet chic packaging.
- Pocket friendly.
What I don’t like about Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff:-
- Availability in India.
- Some may not like the minty fragrance and tingly feeling.
Would I repurchase Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff?
Yes, if I donâ€™t find something better, and would like to get some more shades as well.
Would I recommendÂ Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff to others?
Yes, Why not pick a shade so cute? It is just Â£3.5 after allâ€¦
Have you tried any of Beauty UKâ€™s lipsticks, if so, which are your favourites??
Have you tried Beauty UK Lipstick #7 In the Buff?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Pure Orange Studio Finish Skin Corrector Review & Swatches
- This Week Online Shopping : Some Gr8 Deals To look Out For This Diwali
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Fuschia Glame Review & Swatches
- VLCC Daily Protect Cherry Lip Balm Review
- Homemade Skin Toner Recipe|Cilantro Skin Toner â€“ DIY
- Colorbar Perfect Match Face Primer Review
- MAC Lust For Life Lipglass Review & Swatch
- Wella Enrich Self Warming Treat Review
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Fairness Cream With SPF 15 Review