No one wants facial hair and women have been using various way to hide them since ages.One of the most common method of removing facial hair is bleaching.Bleaching makes the facial hair look less visible and noticeable.
Facial bleaching has its own pros and cons and before using it one should give it a thought.
*The biggest advantage of bleaching is that it is not painfull at all when compared to a tweezer and a plucker.
*One do not have to take out time especially to bleach the hair.It can be done easily in a saloon or by your self with in 10 to 20 minutes and you can bleach the whole are at the same time.
*Easily affordable unlike many painful and risky measures.
Drawbacks:-Before you think of bleaching:-
*It can irritate the skin especially sensitive skin .If you feel any burning sensation wash the bleach off immediately .
*Some time it is painfull too.
*Bleaching helps generally those who have light colored hair.Dark colored hair people seldomly benefits from it.
*Bleaching is temporary and when the hair grows the real hair color can he easily seen which becomes little awkward.
If after reading above points you feel it is your thing then always go for a quality product.I have used Olivia and Shehnaz Husain Bleach Creams and both have helped me in removing my dead skin and lightens the color of my facial hair for long.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Amazing Hairstyles for Long Thin FineHair
- MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 51 Best Of Pink Blushes
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil Review
- Is Bio Oil Really Effective ?
- Livon Giveaway Winners
- 10 Effective Face Packs for Wrinkle Free Skin
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 30 Secret itâ€“Girl Review and Swatches.
- DIY â€“ Kiwi Skin Polisher
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hours Lipstick in Always Plum Review