It is one month now that I have been using this Benefit Full Finish Lipstick. I have a mixed feelings of this Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You. Sometimes I like this and at times I feel very weird. But I do not want to dislike it, because it is Benefit. Eeeewwwww one of the fav brand Â of many 🙂
Benefit explains the shade of I Tink I Love You as Bronze Rose. I was impressed with the idea of Rose and Bronze together in a combination. The color is really beautiful. It has multi colored shimmers which add glow to the color.
The texture is not very creamy though. It is in between the creamy and the matte feel. The good fact about this lipstick is that it does not dry the lips.
It’s a shimmery copper brown shade which stays for at least 5 hours easily in its full form. Then there begins some fading. But only the colors fade. The shimmers remain intact, as though forever. They do not take the name of leaving the lips. This is something I donâ€™t like.
The color pay off is where my mixed opinion begins about this lipstick. 2 or 3 swipes are good enough for a nice visible color. See the hand swatch image. But, that 2-3 swipes pigmentation does not make much difference on my lips. They only make my lips as though it is heavily dark pigmented lips. :-(, and not like the lip color applied lips. BWaaaahh… Crying. I have to layer upon some more for my lips to make it the color darker. Then this high intensity color will make my lips look as though lipstick is applied. And this heavily applied lip color tends to clog at the corners of the lips.
Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You Swatches:
This way, I am not very happy with the shade on me. But it is like a rule for me that I should not hate this Benefit purchase of mine. I kept using and re using with a hope that something might change as well with this shade and me.
- Price: Â£14.00 .It can be purchased from Amazon
- Rating: I donâ€™t want to rate. A wrong shade that did not suit my choice which I got to know only after I started using. I will show you the other one soon.
What I like about Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You:-
- The package is to die for. That cute card in between is worth preserving.
- The shimmers in this lipstick adds glow to the color.
- This shade will suit all skin tones.
- A very unique bronze shade.
- Does not dry the lips.
What I donâ€™t like about Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You:-
- The light hand using of this shade makes my lips as if they are dark pigmented lips.
- And heavy usage to show the intense color of the lipstick shade make the lipstick to clog at the corners of the lips.
- The shimmers are very difficult to be removed.
Have you tried Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You?
You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Eyeshadow Pearl Shade 24 Review & Swatches
- Ponds Daily Face Wash Active Cleansing System Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick 568 Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Lipstick LC 197 Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger â€“ Aarthi
- MAC Riri Woo Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer Medium Review
- 10 Home Remedies For Oily Hair