I was dieing to review and swatch this benefit blush because I am in love with it madly.This is my first benefit blush and I got it after Zara reviewed Benefit powder pop.I hit upon this deal on ebay where this blush was available in Rs1100 🙂
In this trio one gets three famous benefit blushes which are
What Benefit Claims :-
- set includes:
- CORALista coral-pink cheek powder with brush
- Dallas outdoor glow for an indoor girl face powder
- Dandelion brightening face powder
- 3 x 3.0g net wt. / 3 x 0.1 oz.
- Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI75470), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Suqalane, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Alumina.
I have named the blushed in the picture I hope you can see them .I went really small with my fonts here 😛
- Â Coralista :-It’s a peachy coral pinkish blush which is nice in pigmentation and gives a healthy glow to my face.It gives that natural peachy pinkish cheeks which don’t look OTT or so called fake :P.Just one swipe and and it stays for four hours easily .There is a slight glittery shine in it but which I think is almost negligible.
- Dandellion – It’s a soft peachy pink which I have used the least out of three shades.This shade is going to be look very natural o girls fairer than me.If you have pale complexion than it is certainly going to look pretty on you.
- Dallas –A brownish pink shade which gives a healthy flush to my cheeks.I love this shade the most and use it quite often.It instantly brighten up my face .It’s pigmented and light to use and smells nice :).Oh yes ! It covers pores too.This is the fist blush which I can use without having foundation on.Colour can be easily build up as per one needs.With this itÂ can alsoÂ be a perfect bronzer for few of you .
- PackagingÂ – Trio comes in a cardboard box with a flat brush which is pretty ok to use.Benefit has been criticized many times for its card boar box packaging but it works for me.I just take the trio with me and I don’t miss any other blush while making using of them.Only thing which I wish is for an inbuilt mirror in it.
- Blush Texture – All the shades are very light , smooth and not very matte or very shimmery.Just perfect for every day use.
Swatches of Benefit Powder Time Lover
(LtoR) Coralista, Dandellian and Dallas
Very pigmented and highly buildable.:)
This is how dallas looks on me.I have kept whole of the makeup minimum here so that you can see how it can be worn on every day basis without looking OTT.
What I liked about Benefit Powder time lover blush trioÂ
- One benefit blush cost around $28 and the trio costed me Rs1100 which was a fab deal.
- Highly pigmented and smooth in texture
- Nice fragrance
- Will suit most skin tone
- 3 gm of of each blush is going to lasts easily for 7-8 months even if regularly used.
- None of theÂ blush is chalky or powdery and still they are so easy to use.
What i did not like about Benefir powder blush
- I wish for an inbuilt mirror for sure.
- Cardboard packaging is risky and can break any time.
- Not easily available in India but I have been seeing it available on ebay at this price since two months:drool:
Wise She RatingÂ
- PriceÂ -10/10
- Texture -10/10
- Pigmentation– 7/10
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow Night Swim Review & Swatch
- Fa Green Melon & Litschi Shower Gel Review
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 06 Review & Swatches
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Review
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look