Hello beautiful ladies ! 🙂
How you all have been doing?
Today, I am here to share with you some simple and known to all benefits of besan (also known as gram flour and chick pea flour) to naturally enhance your beautiful face and body 🙂
Apart from being used in sumptuous foods , besan has been traditionally used extensively for its beauty and health benefits. BesanÂ is used mainly to deep cleanse and exfoliate the skin. It is widely used to cure a number of skin problems like acne, scars, blemishes and even dark patches on skin. Traditionally , this gram flour is also used for hair problems like hairfall. In fact , it is used to be one of the main ingredients of a body scrub that was a beauty treatment for brides. With the use of gram flour , you can now get rid of those expensive beauty skin products that burn a hole in oneâ€™s pocket. Wondering how? Read on to believe my words while I try to cover all the beneficial aspects of besan 😀
Benefits For Skin
Besan along with other ingredients can be used to make face packs to remove tan and to cleanse and tighten the skin.
TAN REMOVAL :
The main cause is excessive tanning because of prolonged exposure to sunlight. But now we all have a solution to this problem.
- Mix besan , lemon juice, yoghurt and a pinch of turmeric powder to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over the affected area. Wash it off after half an hour with cold water. It will make your skin smooth and radiant. Repeat the procedure daily for best results.
LIGHTEN SKIN COLOUR:
Besan used along with lemon is a very popular home remedy for skin lightening.
- Mix besan , lemon juice and raw milk to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and gently scrub in circular motions. Wash it off after it dries.
- Mix grounded almonds with gram flour , milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the face and wash off after 20 to 30 minutes. It helps to remove tan and lighten skin colour.
OILINESS REDUCED, FIGHT PIMPLES :
If you have oily and greasy skin like me , try this face pack for immediate results.
- Mix besan (gram flour) along with yoghurt or raw milk and apply it on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack also removes the dirt and makeup residues from your face.
- To fight off pimples naturally , try the anti pimples besan face mask. Mix besan , sandalwood powder , milk and a pinch of turmeric powder to make a paste. Apply it all over your face and wash off after it dries.
FAIRNESS INSTANTLY :
This pack is my favourite because it delivers instant glow and makes skin smooth and soft. Use it regularly and you will notice the difference 🙂
- Mix besan , grounded orange peel powder and malai. Apply it all over the face and neck. Massage your face gently in circular motion. Keep it for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
REDUCTION IN UNWANTED FACIAL HAIR GROWTH :
Besan has been used to remove unwanted facial hair since a long time.
- Mix fenugreek powder with besan and prepare a paste. Apply it over yourÂ facial hair.
- Mix besan , lemon juice , malai and sandalwood powder. Apply it on the area with unwanted hair.
- Simply mix besan with water into a paste and apply on the area.
Note :-Â before washing your face after the packs dry , pour some almond oil on your palm and gently scrub the mask in the direction opposite to hair growth. This could be a bit messy and itchy but this is the effective way for best results.
Benefits For Body :
As much as we have mostly heard only of face packs , gram flour for skin is equally beneficial. Indulge in a homemade body scrub which is free from all the harsh chemicals found in soaps and body wash. Besan is also known to eliminate bad body odour as it detoxifies the skin.
- Mix 3 teaspoon of besan , 1 teaspoon of grounded oats and 2 teaspoon of corn flour along with little raw milk. Apply the mixture on your body and gently scrub. This is an excellent scrub which removes dead cells , excess sebum and dirt quite effectively. It gives you a clean and smooth skin.
- Mix besan , rice flour , grounded almonds , yoghurt and pinch of turmeric to form a paste. First , massage the body be sesame seed (til) oil. Then apply the mixture and wash off after half an hour while bathing. This helps to clear the skin of dead cells , making it smooth and soft with a translucent quality.
Benefits For Hair
Do you know that besan can be used to maintain healthy and shiny hair? Here , i am with some hair masks to give you a chance to flaunt those tresses.
- Prepare a hair mask by mixing 1 egg white , 2 teaspoon of besan , 1 teaspoon curd and Â½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply the pack all over the hair concentrating on the tips. Allow it to dry and wash off with water. (if you have very dry hair, substitute the egg white with a teaspoon of olive oil).
- Use this simple home remedy for long and strong hair. Make a nourishing hair pack by mixing gram flour , almond powder , curd and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply and rinse it with cold water after it dries. Repeat it twice a week.
Hope you all get benefitted with these home made packs.
You might also like these:-