We all know Neem (Azadirachta indica) helps in purifying blood and consist of powerful detoxification properties. But there are many other useful benefits of neem which solve out many of our dermatological problem.
Below is a comprehensive list of some benefits
1. Neem oil helps in getting relieved from pain and inflammation. It is one of the important constituents of different ointment.
2. It is used in treating diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and acne. To know about few of the effective and well known neem remedies click here and here.
3It helps in curing many dermatological conditions such as skin ulcers, wrinkles and dry skin.
4. In India you will find most of the people in urban area using young twigs of neem to brush their teethÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and that is the reason there teeth remains healthy. Many of them are not even aware what is teeth decay and germs problem as they never suffer from it.
5. Many neem extract soap are available in the market as acne causing bacteria are easily killed by neem. If you want your face to be free from germs and bacteria then wash your face with boiled neem water.
6. Neem is widely used in Ayurvedic internal medicines in many of the diseases.
7. In Eczema It is considered to be one of the best solutions by applying neem extract on it.
You might like reading these also:-
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review