A new term which has gained recent popularity in the beauty world and is present on the lust list of every woman for her skincare regime is Serum. This has proved itself to be a wonder product for taking care of the skin in the most natural way because of its unique composition.
Serums are basically water based formulations which are enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins, glycerin & other natural ingredients. The blend of all these ingredients tends to form a creamy gel based product.
Apart from the regular cleansing, toning & moisturizing routine, serums have suitably found place in the daily skincare. In fact, using a serum on the face before a moisturizer is the latest buzz around the beauty world.
Serum is known to consist of active ingredients in high concentration which is specially formulated in a way that it penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and moisturizes it intensively. Serum is characterized for working upon a specific area or target of action like acting upon fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, acne and dark spots.
There are different types of serums available depending upon the type of function to be performed on the skin. Hydration, brightening & acne preventing serums are the most popular ones as these are the common issues faced by women on their skin.
This post discloses the beauty benefits of using serum and the correct way in which it can be used. Letâ€™s know more about the benefits of using serum at first.
Benefits of using Serum
- Serum is a blend of many essential vitamins and ingredients which are natural and safe to use on the skin. All these things are present in a rich concentration in the product to make it more effective on the skin. Using serums keeps the skin healthy & moisturized in the best possible way.
- Being water based product with gel like consistency, it is easily absorbed by the skin to provide maximum results on target areas.
- Serum is devoid of any harmful and synthetic substance in its composition which makes it an ideal product for all types of skin including the sensitive skin tooâ€¦ 🙂
- Serum is light in texture and dissolves completely on the skin and doesnâ€™t create a problem for the oily skin. They effectively regulate oil production on the skin.
- Serum is very effective on the skin and visibly reduces the fine lines & age signs on the skin. Probably, the increased concentration of ingredients and its effectiveness on the skin is the reason that serums are highly priced.
- Serum is the ultimate solution to many skin problems and it has become a basic skincare product in every womanâ€™s kit because of its tremendous results on the skin.
- The effectiveness of serum is obtained from the fact that the water content in it is readily absorbed by the skin so what all that is left to be absorbed is the concentrated amount of natural ingredients & nutrients which work best in fighting with the fine lines, age spots and help in retaining moisture of the skin.
Correct way to use Serum
Serum is a great product and may cost you a bomb, but the benefits provided are nowhere near the price. It is essential to apply this product in the right way so as to gain maximum benefits from it.
After the regular cleansing and toning, leave the skin damp for some time and after few minutes apply a pea-size amount of serum to your face and leave it for a few seconds so that it gets absorbed deeply in the skin. Within a few minutes of application, apply your regular moisturizer because till that time the serum must have penetrated to the innermost layer of the skin.
Applications of serum in required amount only is advised and never use excess serum thinking that it will give added benefits, because in that case, the high concentration of nutrients may clog the skin pores and cause irritation or rashes on the skin.
Do you use serum for your skin?
You might like reading these also:-
- Chine Glaze Nail Lacquer Ring in the Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Black Upto 36 Hours Review
- 10 Peacock Mehndi Designs
- Forest Essential Light Hydrating Facial Gel Pure Aloe Vera Review
- Garnier Fair Miracle 2 in 1 Fairness Cream Review
- 5 Tempting Highlighters You May Try