Best 15 Messy Bun Hairstyles – Wise She Picks
Messy buns are probably the only mess that we girls love 😛 Every girl likes to make messy buns and look gorgeous. There are way too many styles of messy buns. The best part is that try anything and even if it doesn’t turn out well, you can sport it and look chic.
But not all messy buns are super quick. Some buns take time to be done and then look undone. Â Whatever your style, you can make a messy bun.
If you need some inspiration then just scroll down and go through the gorgeous messy bun hairstyles that have been compiled from around the web.
To begin with, here are some simple messy bun hairstyles for you. These will get you on with the boho-chic trend.
A combination of middle parting and back combing .
Vanessa’s cute Style!
Super messy and the easiest 😀
Wisps and bun
Need some attitude to rock this
You can just tie a bun and leave it. But if you want it to hold for long then use hairspray or hair pins or both.
You can add some funky accessories to your bun or tie a bandanna.
Once you have mastered the basics, try a few twists. You can also couple your messy buns with braids.
Messy bun with French braid
What will be your messy bun hairstyle?
You might also like read to read:-
- Maybelline Color Show Intense Fashionable Lip Color Caramel Custard Review & Swatches
- All MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection Lipsticks & Eye Shadows Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact Review
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Striking Review & Swatches
- 11 Different Shades Of Orange Lipsticks To Suit Your Skin Tone