Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eyeshadow Quad Giveaway Entry(14) Maha
Lip Scuff By Body Shop
- Product claims – A moisturising lip care product that gently exfoliates the lips to help remove dead skin cells, leaving the lips feeling smooth, soft and conditioned which evens the surface of the skin to better absorb Lip Colour, making it last for longer. Dermatologically tested.
- Ingredients Marula Oil – Is a very effective moisturiser that also helps to condition the skin over time. Also provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin’s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Organic Beeswax – Moisturises and helps to condition the skin. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. Helps to keep product texture consistent when used over time. Provides women in marginalised, rural communities with the rare opportunity of regular work.
- Crushed fig stone granules – Help to gently remove dead skin cells.
- How to use – Gently apply Lip Scuff over the lips and rub them together before removing the residue with a tissue. Use one to two times per week, or as required.
- Price Rs.495 for 2.5g
What I like about TBS Lip Scuff
- Gentle exfoliation just like it claims.
- I quite like the lipstick packaging. It makes the application easier.
- A quick fix when I want immediate exfoliation when I travel. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t even have to be bothered about using my hand.
- Has a minty fragrance that is quite refreshing
What I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like about lip scuff Body Shop
- The exfoliation will not be satisfying enough if you have chapped lips or many dead skin cells.
- Quantity is very less and gets finished up quickly.
- A baby tooth brush does the same job at a much much lower price.
- Not moisturising enough. I need to apply a lip balm immediately.
Wiseshe rating 3/5
If I really want to spend so much, I might as well get the Lush one. But then the only reason I may repurchase this is because the organic beeswax used in this provides rural women with a rare opportunity of regular work (read organic beeswax in ingredients list).
And if you are the kind of person who always looks for the exfoliating particles to be felt against your lips, you are definitely not going to like this
You might like reading these also:-