Hello my beautiful friends!
It is so amazing to write here for you and after the suggestion of doing makeup brushes in this series, i am just loving the experience of searching and putting the best for you. You know, i am selfish here. All this is going to help me 😉 hehehe *evil laugh*
Of course, this will help the amateurs too. Isnâ€™t it great, you log on to Wise she, get hooked to this site and just love spending all your time scrolling, reading, wanting 😛 This is because you get EVERYTHING, stuff of all kinds right here, at you all time one stop.
So, today, i am going to help you out this foundation brushes. Choose your best from our best suggestions according to your budget.
Lakme Absolute Foundation Brush
Price â€“ Rs. 475
A medium sized dense paddle brush, designed for application and blending of foundation and other face make-up. The brush is very sturdy looking, shiny black metal and looks gorgeous, no doubt. The bristles are synthetic and look very fresh as in they shine so bright and sure very packed with bristles and not sparse. The bristles are also firm and still very soft to apply. The application of foundation, mainly liquid is very fine with this.Â The finish is fine, not streaky, and so much better than applying foundation with fingers.
Body shop brush (Mineral Makeup foundation Brush)
Price â€“ Rs. 1150
A high-density foundation brush that ensures just the right amount of loose powder is held in place between the bristles for progressive release and a smooth, even coverage. Rounded cut hairs are designed to allow circular movement across the face. Features a specially designed handle that fits easily into the palm, to allow appropriate pressure and flexibility.
Large and fluffy to give you even coverage with just a few strokes. Perfect for the Face neck and dÃ©colletage.
â€¢ Best if you want: A versatile, larger makeup brush that is just the right size for applying blusher, bronzing powder or shimmer to the face or dÃ©colletage.
MAC 127 Duo Fibre Brush
Price â€“ Rs. 2550
A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments. Use to create soft layers or add textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres.
If there is one face brush that you want to pick from MAC, Â pick up MAC 187. You can use it for :
- Getting a flawless airbrushed look by using a stippling motion.
- As a regular foundation brush for all your cream and liquid foundations.
- For cream blushes.
- For loose or compact powders.
- For applying powder blushes, especially the super pigmented blushes..the ones can easily make you look like a clown- use MAC187. It sheers out the blushes , gives you a nice flush on cheeks and you can build up the color according to your preference.
Which one is your pick?
You might also like to read:-
- Save, Spend & Splurge â€“ Peach Blush
- 10 Ways Of Using Potato Juice & Benefits
- Aromalab Designer Fragrance Oil American Pheromone Woman Type 01 Review
- Lâ€™oreal Superliner Gelmatic Pen Silver Mania Review & Swatches
- How To Rock Green Eye Makeup