Few months ago I shared Kryolan haul on my youtube channel and showed this Dermacolor foundation palette here. Since then I have been using this palette on and off and its time to share the detail review with my lovely readers out here.
About Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Palette 24 Colors
Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Palette with 24 colors is ideal for professional use. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is an especially highly pigmented make-up which is designed to correct and cover skin disfigurements, discolorations and tattoos. It is especially suitable for face and neck. One can easily correct abnormalities with Dermacolor Camouflage System. Dermacolor Camouflage could last even under extreme conditions like swimming, heat and physical strain. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is available in an extensive range of shades and those are intermixable which gives the make-up a natural appearance when applied correctly.
Price: INR 4500 for 80g
Pro-tip: For best results always warm the cream to body temperature by mixing it on the back of your hand
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Magnesium Myristate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cin-namyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance).
The palette is a rectangular box with 12 colors stacked in two trays! There is an outer cardboard cover which has the necessary details like price, ingredients, expiry etc.
My Thoughts About Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Palette 24 Colors
As I said earlier Kryolan is one of my favorite brands for makeup because of the quality products and the extensive range of products it offers for various professional makeup needs of the industry!
It is basically for those who are into makeup and who love doing makeup of others too. This Palette got 24 shades ranging from medium to darker. This Palette includes
Green color corrector, red color corrector, orange color corrector ant it has yellowish shade corrector. This palette also got four-five shades of bronzers.
It is kind of complete palette costing Rs.4,500 only. This foundation is the best for the bridal makeup because it can conceal every single thing. In fact , it can conceal tattoo and all kind of pigmentation. It’s easy to find your shade as so many shades of foundations are available there.Staying power of the foundation is pretty good and last for around 12 hours .I have tried using it while going to the gym and I have read that its water proof and can be used while swimming.
Texture: Texture of this Foundation is quite thick for which we have to use mixing medium of Kryolan.Adding mixing medium makes it super easy to blend and one can go as sheer as required.Because of its thick texture women of mature face won’t like it as it tends to settle down in fine lines.
My Dermacolor foundation shade
- For foundation I mix D5 with DFD and when I am little more darker in summers than DFD works well.
- To obtain the contour I am using shade D63 for contouring which is a beautiful contour shade. I use the bottom part of the beauty blender for contouring.You can see that in the video below.
- And for highlighter I use shade D13 which is a great highlighter shade for covering dark circles as well.Although it does lack olive colour but lovely highlighting shade it is.
- Orange color corrector is great for dark skin tone, medium color tone and olive skin tone to hide dark circles or other spots or imperfections.
- This palette also has few beautiful shades of chocolates which can be used as bronzer and those shades are D20, DJ2, D13 and D742. All the four shades are not required unless you are a makeup artist or into bridal makeup.
- D3, D4, D5 and D32 are the olive tone shades. The color ranges from the pale yellow highlighter to a dark milk chocolate skin tone. D13 and D14 are dark tones that seem to lack the olive coloring
- D0, D2W, D3W, D55, D18, D31, D32 and D20 are the warm tones. The colors range from the light pale yellow highlighter to a light milk chocolate skin tone. All are warm colors. D31 and D32 are lip colors.
- D3, D4, D5, D55, D64, D65, D2W and D3W are light to medium tone.
- D64, D65, DFD, D20, D13 and D14 are medium to dark tone.
- DREDB is a minty green in color which is used to cover the redness of the face and acne marks.
- D30 is an orange corrector. DFD is warm shade, it has a yellow undertone.
- You definitely will need lot of blotting papers during summers with this foundation as its pretty thick and makes me sweat.
- Its a perfect bridal foundation.
- This palette does give a flawless and spotless look but if you are dry skin, you need to moisturize your face Â well otherwise you are going to find dry patches on your skin.
- Mature skin women should avoid the palette because of its tendency to settle down in fine lines after some time.
- Its a travel friendly palette and you can get these shade in individual small tub packaging .
Rest you can check out my video 🙂
You might also like to read:-