Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth (DIY) : How To Cure Hair Fall Naturally
This was a long due video which I have come up with today as a lot of readers wanted to know about an effective remedy to stop excessive hair fall and also help to promote hair growth in a natural and harmless way without any side effects.
Well, This is surely the best DIY recipe for a hair oil which will solve all your hair related problems and help in making them strong.
Usually, hair fall is also attributed to lack of certain nutrients which are required for the proper hair growth, but even if you are taking a balanced diet and fulfilling the requirements of the body in terms of nutrition and still experiencing severe hair fall which has led to a loss of hair volume then probably this is the best DIY recipe for the hair oil that you need to use to grow back your hair and make them super strong and luscious.
So I am here to share the recipe and also the step by step process to make this hair oil at home.
- Curry Leaves ( handful)
- 4 pods garlic
- 5 Shallots/ Ulli/ Sambar Onion
- 7 Peppercorns
- Hibiscus Powder
- 500g Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
How to Prepare Hair Oil-
- Well, first of all wash the curry leaves in water and put them on a dry towel to let the water get absorbed. Keep the dry leaves aside.
- Now keep all the other ingredients at one place.
- Also you need hibiscus powder for this recipe. In case you have a hibiscus plant nearby then just takes the flowers and dry them. You don’t need to powder the flowers!
- Now take a pan ( iron pan) and add coconut oil in it.
- Add peppercorns, curry leaves & hibiscus powder in it!
- Let the mixture boil sufficiently until the leaves start changing the color and turn black.
- Now when the leaves turn really black, add the shallots & garlic in the pan.
- One thing that you should keep in mind is that when you add shallots, the oil sizzles due to the water content in it. As the water content evaporates, the oil sizzling will stop!
- As everything turns deep brown, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool for about 3-4 hours at room temperature. Afterwards strain the oil.
- Properly squeeze out the residual oil from the leaves & herbs thoroughly.
- Store this oil in a glass bottle.
Checkout the video below which explains the procedure is a very easy way!
Have you ever tried this DIY Hair Growth Oil before?
You might also like to read:-