By Maha, Â Â Â Â Â Â Lotus Facial Products – Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub Review
- What Lotus Scrub Claims – For skin that looks as good as it feels, try our Scrub Gel. The creamy lather cleanses and natural exfoliators polish your skin to reveal a glowing complexion.
- Lotus Berry Scrub Price In India INR 110 for 80g
- How to use scrub for face – Massage gently over wet skin concentrating on rough spots like nose tip, forehead etc. Wash off.
- Active Ingredients – Strawberry seeds, aloe vera and extracts of lemon and orange peel.
I had got this product on one of my friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s recommendation. One fine day, when I reached office, I used this instead of my regular face wash. My friend asked me what I did because my face was looking very bright. No extra points for guessing that i started using it often after that 😀 The worst part came later. My skin became very dry and there weer dry bruised patches around the corners of the mouth. I had to get rid of it with loads of heavy moisturising creams L
But then I found it to be really useful as a foot and hand scrub. Occasionally (read very rarely), I use it for my face too.
What I liked about Lotus Berry Scrub
- Brightens up the face instantly 🙂 I use this when I want to give my face an instant freshness and brightness
- A very good exfoliator without any doubt
- My HG foot and hand scrub 😀
- Reasonably priced
What I didn’t like about Lotus Berry Scrub
- It is not a creamy lather but rather a soapy lather IMO.
- Continuous usage peels my skin rather than polishing them L Very harsh at least for me!
- Contains SLS and SLES.
Wise she rating 2/5 as a face scrub and 4.5/5 as a foot scrub 😀
Will I recommend this to others Not really. I know there are people who love this product btu as far as I have used it, I found it to be very harsh. But as a foot scrub, it is never going to fail your expectations 😛 .It is certainly not one of my best scrub 😛
Have you tried Lotus Berry Scrub ?
More Lotus product reviews:-