Post By Zara,
Hi All,Â Â MAC Cosmo
Today I’m going to me reviewing my first MAC lipstick ever! I remember the rush and the anticipation….not to mention the mental preparation it took to brace myself to buy such a pricey lipstick. Before MAC, I could never fathom buying a lippy for almost a 1000 bucks. So after a lot of research and deliberation I decided to get Cosmo.
- Â Size: 3gms
- Price: 980 INR
MAC Cosmo is a Amplified crÃ¨me Finish lipstick and is one of the most popular shades they have. Infact, if anyone wants to invest in their first MAC and is confused about what to pick, I would pick this hands down!
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in the customary bullet-shaped MAC packaging with the brand highlighted in silver. The details of the brand and the shade name is given on the bottom of the lipstick. The packaging is very sturdy and there is no chance of the lipstick opening up in your purse.
Also read -Â Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Review
- Color: This color is described as a lovely neutral pink. If I could compare it to any shade, I would say this is a denser, pinkier version of Nyx Tea rose lippy.
- Texture: The lipstick is very creamy and glides on very smoothly. It doesn’t settle into my fine lines and uber smooth and on application. I find this like a semi-matte shade but it doesn’t dry my lips out like other mattes. Infact, I love this finish since the creaminess remains for long even after the color has faded away.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for around 4-5hrs unless I eat in the middle. Even after meals, it retains a nice hint of pink which I love.
- Pigmentation & Coverage: The lipstick gives my lips a medium coverage and conceals any pigmentation on the lips. The color is very rich and one doesn’t need to swipe more than once or twice if a thicker denser application is required. Since the lipstick is very creamy AND still gives a moisturized look to the lips, this is what I reach for whenever in doubt.
- Fragrance: This lipstick has the MAC trademark vanilla fragrance which is not too strong and wouldn’t irritate any sensitive noses.
Swatches of MAC Cosmo Lipstick
MAC Cosmo On My Lips:-
Why I love MAC CosmoÂ lippy to bits:Â –
- Pigmentation is fab and covers up any pigmented areas.
- Very creamy & moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my lips anytime. This was a surprise since at first glance, the lippy looks matte.
- Would suit most girls and its a shade I can blindly reach for no matter what I’m wearing.
- The lipstick fades evenly and also leaves a hint of color after eating.
- I loooooovvee the vanilla fragrance
- The classy packaging is a huge plus point.
- Its a MAC! Need I say more?? 😉
Have you tried MAC Cosmo Lipstick ?
You might like reading these also:-