Today I am going to put forward my experience with vega eyelash curler which I purchased about 3 months back from cosmetic store nearby my home. This is an essential eye tool that will allow you to flutter your flirty, perfectly curled lashes.. As far as eyelash curlers they are not so much important for Indian women because we are blessed with good lashes.
My lashes as I can see are not very straight or not so beautifully curled
As far as I read and used the curlers on myself I conclude various brand eye lash curlers are meant for various type of eyes i.e. deep set, not so deep, almond shaped etc. this one specifically I find good for our type which are mostly almond. 🙂
- Price: INR 90 only 🙂
- Packaging: It comes in this plastic package, so I can just place it upright on my dresser. Eyelash curlers have an awkward shape making it difficult to store, but with this box, itâ€™s always easily accessible and protected.
- What It Claims: Vega eyelash curler is the finest curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction and a smooth opening and closing action. With rounded curling pads, this eyelash curler will give an intense curl to leave you with flirtatious lashes.
- How to use:Align the eye lash curler close to the lash line. Apply gentle pressure to the handles. Hold for 10 seconds then release. Repeat if necessary. If you want you can heat your eyelash curler with hair dryer. It will be easier for you to curl your eyelashes and they will stay that way longer.
What I like about Vega Eye Lash Curler
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- The cushioned handles which make grip better and help in leveraging right amount of pressure while curling.
- Rubber rims grip eye lashes gently without pulling or damaging them.
- Price is pocket friendly.
- Vega products are usually easily available at any cosmetic store.
- Eye lashes stay curled for long hours.
What I do not like about Vega Eye Lash Curler
- Doesnâ€™t come with spare rubber curl pads.
Which is your favourite Eye lash curler ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana Bright Eyes Retractable Eyeliner 01 Purple Swatches
- Oriflame Olive and Bamboo Body Cream Review
- Lakme Glide-on Eyecolor Smoky Green Review & Swatches
- Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash Review
- WiseShe Best of 2011 â€“ Best Revlon Products
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Avon SimplyPretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel Darling Mauve Review & Swatches