So,I hauled a few things from BeYu again and this lipstick was a part of it.I am reallyÂ impressedÂ with there products although there price tag is on a higher side but its worthy!!!
About BeYu Catwalk Lipstick :-
Silky lipstick texture with a creamy, soft finish. The color covers evenly and nearly not noticeable the lips due to the special structure of this high-quality lipstick. Oil of the seeds of the African castor oil plant gives this classic lipstick the indispensable shine and the typical consistency. High-quality pigments improve the durability of the color on the lips. Already with the first application the Catwalk Lipstick leaves a velvety sensation on the lips. Contains vitamin A, that nourishes the lips, and vitamin E, which protects against negative environmental influences and free radicals and therefore against the loss of moisture.
- Price: Rs.900 for 4 gms.
- Packaging: The lipstick is enclosed in a metallic silver packaging with beyu written in the lipstick cap and shade number at the bottom.The packaging is little heavy and looks classy The cap sshuts with a hard click sound that ensures safety. BeYu is engraved on the lipstick too.
SHADE: The shade is a beautiful pink with mauve undertones and has a soft golden sheen to it that makes the lips look healthy and glossy.This shade can be an MLBB shade for dusky skin tones.
BeYu Catwalk Lipstick No.67 Swatches:-
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture is smooth and buttery and the finish is creamy with slight golden sheen that looks absolutely gorgeous on lips. It doesnâ€™t bleed, is very hydrating and moisturising! It has the right amount of glossiness that doesnt look OTT making it apt for office wear too.
Staying power is about 4-5 hours and it fades very evenly.
What I like about BeYu Catwalk Lipstick NO.67:-
- beautiful shade of pink that can be a MLBB shade for many.
- soft and buttery.
- Give a healthy look to lips.
- decent staying power.
- travel â€“friendly.
- lovely packaging.
- great every day wear shade.
What I don’t like about BeYu Catwalk Lipstick NO.67:-
- not easily available.
Recommendation:This shade is easily available in other brands too but if you want to try BeYu then I would surely recommend trying this shade first as it a universal shade that will suit all!!
Have you tried BeYu Catwalk lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Plum Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Ombretto Mono Eyeshadow 02 Review And Swatches
- Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Lucky Review
- OOTD â€“ Dress it up(Outfit To Look Slimmer)
- Pregnancy And Thyroid: Donâ€™t ignore it!
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water -Makeup Up Gone
- Coastlal Scent Hot Pot Amaretto (MAC Sable Dupe)
- Best Eyeliner Which Stays For Long & Dos Not Sting