My earlier experiences with BeYu cosmetics were great but as I indulged further, I am quite disappointed with some of there products. This is one such product.
About BeYu Eyeshadow 46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
Amazing colors for any occasion: The BeYu Duo Eye Shadow captivates with its unbelievable colour spectrum, full of natural, trendy and intensive shades!
- Price: Rs.550 for 2 gm.
- Packaging: They have a round pot packaging with a transparent lid and body and 2 shades that are distinguished by a curvy line. The packaging is neat and travel friendly.
Shade: The two shades in the duo are hues of blue. One is a teal shade with golden sheen and the other (lighter) being an icy blue with golden sheen. The shades are pretty good and work well when used alone but they donâ€™t complement each other in the sense that they come out with a very dull, light look as the darker shade isnâ€™t enough dark to be distinguished when used together. Also, these shades look chalky on skin. My face looks really dull when i use these shades.
BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice Swatches:-
L: dry swatch; R: wet swatch
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture of the shadows is really soft and smooth. It glides on easily on eyes. The golden sheen in the shadows is absolutely gorgeous. Finish wise, these are a little sheer but buildable. They have a bit of fallout and look chalky on eyes.
I prefer using them wet as the lighter shad provides a duo chrome finish when used wet but both shades donâ€™t go together. Had the darker shade been more dense (a bit navy blue), then the result would have been stunning.
Staying power is really low for about 2-3 hours and they fade away easily .Also, on oily lids, they will crease.
What I like about BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
- Gorgeous golden sheen.
- Texture is smooth and soft.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Although not mentioned, but these can be used wet for more intensified look.
What I do not like aboutÂ BeYu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice:-
- Very expensive for the quality provided.
- No mirror,no applicator provided.
- The shades donâ€™t complement each other.
- Low staying power.
- Fades easily.
- These might crease on oily lids.
- The shades provided in the duo might not suit those with darker complexion.
- Â Chalky finish resulting into a dull look.
Recommendations: I will definitely not recommend this duo as it is an absolute waste of money.
Â Have you tried Beyu Duo Eyeshadow -46 Charlotte Blue White Ice?
P.S – Happy Birthday Ritika.Hope you get to shop a lot and get loads of makeup as gift 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz Review & Swatches
- Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer Review
- Second Base Demi Cami Review
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes â€“ CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow â€“ Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches