Hi girls, other than the brown lip shade, I had also purchased one eyshadow from BeYu. Its a great shade and the staying power is really impressive. Check my full thought over it!!
About BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop:-
Amazing colors for any occasion: The BeYu Eye Shadow captivates with its unbelievable color spectrum, full of natural, trendy and intensive shades! Glides on velvety-smooth and even for fast and easy application.Long-lasting, crease-resistant coverage.Fragrance-free.
- Packaging:They are packed in a silver coloured round shaped pot having a plastic inner circle on the top lid from which the shade can be seen.The shade number is written at the back.My packaging is kind of old as the name and all got erased and I did not notice it while purchasing. BeYu is written on the front.
- Price:Â Rs.410 for 1.6gms.
- Shade:The shade is gorgeous green with a litle bit of black undertones .It has very fine silver and gold micro shimmers that are are barely visible on eyes.In the pan,you can notice them.It has a liitle sheen to it too.
Texture ,Finish & Staying Power Of Eyeshadow:-
The texture is very smooth and fine without any fallout.The shimmers is finely milled. It is fragrance free.
One swipe of the shade across the eyes provides decent amount of colour. The shade is totally crease free and stays on for about 8 hours. I wore it at around 7 in the morning and till 3 afternoon, the colour was intact with shimmer still present.After a while,it starts fading but 8 hours is great !!
BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Swatches:-
I personally feel that the texture and finish of the eyeshadow is really great for those who have lines on there eyes.It is really easy to apply!
PROS:BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop:-
- True to its claim,it is crease resistant.
- Great staying power.
- The shimmer present is finely milled and doesnâ€™t irritate the eyes.
- It has a velvety finish and glides on easily.
- Great shade that can be worn during day as well as in night.
- The packaging is secure as it fell down twice and still, it is intact.
CONS:BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop
- Availability is an issue.
- A little expensive for a single eye shadow.
- only 4-5 shades were available at the counter although the site shows around 41 shades.
Recommendation:Definitely, I would recommend trying this shade as it is great in all aspects-quality, shade ,staying power.
Have you tried BeYu Eyeshadow 114 Parsley Drop ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Morgana Crytoria 1920s Lipstick Collection Review & Swatches
- NYX Copper Rust Bronze Trio Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Malayalee / Kerala Wedding Ceremony â€“ Rituals and Customs â€“ South Indian Wedding Series
- Bharat & Dorris Lip Concealors Review
- How To Reduce Eyes Puffiness â€“ Suggestions
- Get To Know Me Tag
- MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss Sweet Red Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream Review and swatches
- How To Wear Red & Blue Together
- MAC Viva Glam iii Review & Swatches
- ELF HD Blush Diva Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Bold Gold Review And Swatches: