What is a ‘solution micellaire’ or micellar water as it is known in English?Â It is a fine solution of oil droplets surrounded by water, that attracts and absorbs oil, dirt and makeup residue from the skin, without harming it in any way. It is soap free, fragrance free and alcohol free and gentler on skin than most, if not all, cleansers and is perfect for sensitive skin. Bioderma’s Solution Micellaire is one of the most well known micellar cleansers.
Bioderma Solution Micellaire Â Ingredients:-
WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.
How to use Bioderma Solution Micellaire:-
According to the Bioderma website, all you need to do is ”soak a cotton pad and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any makeup. Repeat until cotton pad remains clean.” There is no need to rinse your face with water after using this solution but ”it is essential to dry your skin gently.”I bought this about a month back from my local pharmacy and I am in love with it.
What I like aboutÂ Bioderma Solution Micellaire :-
- It suits my skin – Most oil based cleansers make me break out but this one suits my sensitive skin.
- It removes even the most stubborn makeup – Mascara, lip stain, eye liner… you name it, this solution takes it off!
- Â It is hassle free – I used to hate usingÂ separateÂ cleansers for face and eyes, this one product does a fab job for both.
- Â It is great even for non makeup days – Even when I don’t wear much makeup, I still use this to cleanse my face at night.
- It is great value for money – I bought this tiny 100ml bottle for 3 euros and I’m sure it is going to last me another few months. The 500ml bottle costs 11 euros, which isn’t too cheap, but imagine how long that will last! Also, this is one product that is usually on a ‘Buy 1, Get one Free’ promotion, so the next time I plan to stock up.
What I dislike aboutÂ Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- Â Only that it stings if it goes into my eyes!
I totally recommend this product to everyone – it is one that you should beg your relatives to bring back the next time they go to Europe! 😉
Have you triedÂ Bioderma Solution Micellaire?
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Best Ways To Deal With Water Retention
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face,Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Review
- A Day Trip To NÃ®mes
- Top 10 Causes Of Hair Fall
- 6 Red Lipstick ForIndian Skin |6 Drugstore Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Look Book â€“ Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches