Today am going to be a review Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm.
About Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm:-
Almonds are the most nutritious nuts, rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants. This soothing balm deeply nourishes and fortifies lips. Tone, texture and firmness are improved overnight.
My Take onÂ Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm:-
This is the second lipbalm i have from biotique (first one was berry plumbing one,yup! that horribleÂ tastingÂ one). Out of that two this almond one has successfully won my heart or rather my lips ;) Why?Read on and you will know for yourselves…
- Price-Â Rs. 99 for 16 gm.
- Packaging–The lip balm comes in a green- typical biotique- bottle packaging.The bottle is sturdy and you have to screw the cap to open/close it.
Also check outÂ Eva Lush Lips NourishingÂ Lip BalmÂ ReviewÂ &Â Nivea Pinkish Boost 3-in-1 SPF 15Â Lip BalmÂ Review
- Ingredients-Â Madhu (Honey), Vach (Acoruscalamus), Mulethi (Glycynhiza glabra), Was (Prun usamygdalus), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annus), Kashumbi (carthamus tincorius), Til (Sesamum indicum), Erandi (Ricinus communis), Marhum base Q.S.
This lip balm is quite creamy,very soft,Â but not at all runny in texture.It looks a light shade of brown and has minute Shimmery particles in it.The shimmer is very subdued yet beautiful.
What I like aboutÂ Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm:-
- The big positive point is its goodÂ moisturizing power.I am using it both day and night for this.You apply it and after 30sec you can actually feel your lips being soft and smooth.
- Â The moisturizaton lasts for 4-5 hours,which is quite decent.
- It didn’t easily melt in summer,so you wont have to worry about runny lipbalm.
- The shimmer looks very beautiful when applied above slightly tinted lips.So it can be used as a lip-gloss.
- Â It is not waxy or heavy.So you will not feel it sitting on your lips.It rather spread smoothly.
- Â Very little amount of product is needed to moisturize lips,so this bottle will lasts you 3-4months minimum on regular use.So at rs.99 for 16gm,it is a good budget buy.
- It has a very slight tingling-cooling effect when applied but after 20-30secs it vanishes.
- It isÂ totallyÂ taste less.If you lick it you will feel nothing except the creaminess.
What IÂ didn’tÂ like aboutÂ Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm:-
- It smells very faintly like “Vicks VapoRub”.So for sensitive nose it might be a little irritating.But the smell goes away after 30-45seconds of application.
- The bigÂ negative point is its boring &Â unhygienicÂ packaging.Since it comes in a bottle,you have to put your hands in it every time you want to use it.So you have to wash your hands properly before using it.
Final verdict – Biotique Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm:-
So it can be said that this lipbalm is a decent one at its price and do its job properly.I have put some of it in an empty(thoroughlyÂ cleaned)Â
small lip-gloss bottleÂ and use that while travelling and I need to apply lipbalm.This way I don’t have to worry about putting unclean hands in it 😉
Have you tried Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm?
You may like reading these also-
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Review
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best Biotique Porducts 2011
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo Review
- Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review
- Biotique Wheat Germ Cream Nourishment For Dry Skin