Â Hi beauties 🙂
Today I will be reviewing my very first under eye cream (well my first under eyeÂ product was from Avon which was a gel and very good :-/ donâ€™t remember any of it now :rotfl: ) It was in December when I felt the need to get myself a nice eye cream which could solve the dryness of skin around the eyes. I didnâ€™t want to get a gel, because It wouldnâ€™t had been that moisturizing in winters.Â So I went out searching for an eye cream, and settled with this one 🙂 so after a prolonged use of more than 4months… I present to you Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing eye creamâ€¦ pheww long name :heh:
Â Oh and my doraemon wanted to be a part of the photoshoot too :rotfl:
- Â Ingredients:-
Suraj mukhi, Badam, bihidana, jaiphal, sikta tail
About Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
Also check out Home made underÂ eye cream
- Â Price: 199/-You can get it from here
- Â Quantity: 16gms
- Â Packaging: It comes in a tiny tub, so tiny to fit into your palm, and tiny than my tiny doraemon too :rotfl:Â Since itâ€™s a tub, I donâ€™t like it because I feel itâ€™s not hygienic, would have preferred if it would have been in a small tube.
My Experience with Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Now the texture of the cream is cream like, but not extra greasy, just enough moisturizing to remove any dryness, and because of same sometimes I even applied it on my faceâ€™s dry regions during winters.
- Moving on to the removal of dark circles claim, I eventually donâ€™t have dark circles, so canâ€™t comment on it, but it certainly didnâ€™t do any good in brightening that area.
- I do have puffy eyes, and it calmed my puffiness to some extent only.
- Because it is a cream, it slides into my skin even after blending it thoroughly, and if it gets into the eyes, my vision gets hazy and my eyes watery :shutmouth: so thatâ€™s a downside for this eye cream :no:
Â What I liked about Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Nice and ayurvedic cream to soothe under eye area.
- Removes dryness of skin around eyes.
- Does take care of puffiness to only some extent.
Â What I disliked about Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Tub packaging.
- Price.. 200/- for 16gms tiny tub is really too much for the product which doesnâ€™t work smartly.
- Stings eyes.
- Doesnâ€™t works on brightening the under eye area.
Â I would probably try Wunder Eye cream which Zara bhabs reviewed 😀
Read Zaraâ€™s Wunder Eye cream review here.
Â Which is your favorite under eye cream ??
Â Godbless ! :-*
You may like reading these also-
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Review
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best Biotique Porducts 2011
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo Review
- Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review
- Biotique Wheat Germ Cream Nourishment For Dry Skin