Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener with Himalayan Waters Review
Â (Sorry my cam is not that great)
I recently got this product honestly coz the product name sound very interesting to me
BIO HONEY WATER LIGHTENING FRESHENER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS sounds as heavy as VIJAY DINANATH CHAUHAN â€¦lol… (SORRY, no connection I know, I was just trying to add some humour) 😛 . Ok, So I wholly and solely bought this product for namesake. I just wanted to try out this product to find out what magic would it do your skin to be given such a name and to have Himalayan waters 😛
- Price â€“ Rs. 149 for 120ml with a shelf life of 3years after manufacturing date.
- Ingredients – Â Maju phal (Quercus Infectoria), Gajar (Daucus Carota), Ghritkumari (Aloevera Bardadensis), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Gulab (Rosa Centifolia), Madhu (Honey (Mel), Japa (Hibiscus rose senensis), Himalayan Water Q.S.
What BiotiqueÂ Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener with Himalayan Waters Claims:-
Â HONEY is the nectar of life, composed of healing, brightening, sugars and minerals. This lightening lotion is blended with pure honey, aloe Vera, manjishtha, nutgalls, carrot, sandalwood, and the fresh waters found in the foothills of the Himalayas. Refreshes, tones and brightens the complexion. Brings skin into perfect pH balance.
How To Use Honey Water
Apply to cotton pads or wash cloth and gently wipe over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening.
Its pinkish â€“red in colorÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â the dirt of my face is even more intense in real
My Experience with Biotique Â Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener with Himalayan Waters:-
Well, itâ€™s decent freshener which do refresh, tone and brighten your skin. But it doesnâ€™t help much with the lightening part. I have been using it for quite sometime now and I didnâ€™t find my skin tone getting any lighter. One thing I liked about the product is that it cleans your skin really well.
Yesterday after coming back from work, I scrubbed my face and then washed it with a face wash after that I took some bio honey water on the cotton and applied on my face. I was shocked to see the dirt on the cotton because I was not expecting so much of dirt to come out of my face even after scrubbing and washing it.Â :O So, hatsoff to Bio Honey water for arresting the dirt on my skin: D
One more thing since bio honey water has extracts of honey, even if you skip on your moisturizer its fine coz it really makes your skin feel smooth and soft after application. It works for my combination skin and will work for oily skin too I suppose. However, girls with dry skin will want to use the moisturizerÂ after applying this product.:)
But I am still confused on what role does Himalayan waters has to play in this product??? :/
What I like about the Honey Water
- It does refreshes, tones and brightens your skin.
- I like the smell of the product.
- Dirt-trapping quality is superb.
- Maintains your skins perfect ph balance.
- Moisturizer can be skipped as it makes your skin soft and smooth.
What I dislike about the Honey Water
- Doesnâ€™t lighten your skin tone.
- Doesnâ€™t reduce pores.
- Himalayan waters uses not defined.
Will I re-purchase the product â€“ Well, Honestly! I will not because I have used better toners then this one. I like my toners to reduce my pores and feel tight on skin. Itâ€™s a nice freshener, good to use one time but not a must-have.
Have you used this product? How is it working on you?? 😀
Rating â€“ 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- L’Oreal White Perfect Triple Whitening Toner Review
- Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner Review
- Lush Tea Tree Toner/Lush Tea Tree Water Review
- Tea Tree Toner – Fab India Tea Tree Skin Toner Review
- Astringent Benefits – Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary