I recently noticed dark circles around my eyes may be due to long hours infront of lappy; thatâ€™s when I thought of trying Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel. This is my second eye gelâ€¦first was fab indiaâ€™s one which was a total dud. 😐 I had high expectations from this one because it has so many natural ingredients. Read on to know if it fulfilled my expectationsâ€¦ 😀
About Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel:-
This refreshing eye gel reduces and prevents signs of stress, puffiness and darks circles.
- Ingredients– Chinai Ghas (Gelidium cartigaineum), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Bahera (Terminalia belerica), Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans),Â Madhu Honey (Mel), Kheera (Cucumis sativus), Himalayan water Q.S.
- Directions for use– Lightly pat around eye area, morning and evening.
- Price– 199/- (I got it at 179/- fromÂ Stylecraze.com ;-))
- Quantity– 25 gms
- Packaging– It comes in a tiny tub. I donâ€™t like the packaging because I feel itâ€™s not hygienic, would have preferred if it would have been in a small tube.
My Experience with Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel
The gel is very light in texture and gets easily absorbed into the skin without any sticky feeling.Â Itâ€™s a give nice cooling sensation which I love but thatâ€™s the only good thing this eye gel has! 😐 It does nothing for dark circles; no effect at all. I have using this religiously for a month but there is no change in my under eye area. I do have little puffiness around my eyes and it did nothing for the puffiness also. 🙁 All in all itâ€™s a total dud for me.
What I liked about Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel:-
- Gets easily absorbed
- A tiny amount is required for both eyes
- Nice cooling sensation
What I disliked about Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel:-
- It does nothing for dark circles
- Absolutely no reduction in puffiness
- Tub packaging
- Pricey for a product which does nothing
Will I repurchase Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel-
Do I need to answer that gals! :pissed:
Have you tried Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel?
You may like reading these also-
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Review
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best Biotique Porducts 2011
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo Review
- Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review
- Biotique Wheat Germ Cream Nourishment For Dry Skin