Biotique fruit pack – an whitening and fairness pack
Its 12.:30 am and I am cleaning my almirah and the reason is that I am leaving for mommie house tomorrow.:)Too excited ye yeyeye !!! 😀 😀 while cleaning I came across this fruit pack which I have completed long back but didn’t review it.So thought of reviewing it before I get a new one for myself.
One more reason I wanted to review this is because I liked the product.Pack has beautiful thick red paste which I enjoyed though out.You can see the proof below 😀
What the product claims – A skin whitening and fairness pack.Cures pigmentation of skin, eczema, porasis and increases blood circulation.
Price of Biotique skin whitening and fairness pack is Rs 180 for 85 grams
This pack is not recommended for sensitive skin people as when you apply it it causes burning sensation due to its effective ingredients.
Ingredients:5% Multani Mitti:, 2.5% Geru, 1.5% Yashad Bhasma, 3% Tamatar Ras, 5% Anannas Ras, 2% Kiker Gond, QS Paste Base
Why I purchased the product – All the ingredients mentioned in the product are herbal and this is why I thought of giving it a try.
How to use Biotique fruit pack
I clean my face and neck and apply a thick layer of the pack on my face.Thicker the pack better is the result(This is what I experiences and I don’t know the reason behind it),You can put cotton soaked pad in rose water or cucumber on eye area and avoid applying it on your eyes.You can lie down for 10 -15 minutes on your bed till the pack gets completely dried.Wash it off with lukewarm or cold water.Pat dry your face and apply toner or a moisturizer.
My likes –
1. It makes my skin soft and smooth.
2. After applying the post my pores shrinks a bit for few hours.
3. Pack suits my oily skin completely .
4. Smell of the pack doesn’t irritate my skin.
5. Decently priced.
6. It gives instant light fairness and glow to my face.
7.Helpful for working woman who always suffer from paucity of time and do not have time to spend hours in parlors on facial or bleaches.
1. When I used it first time I really got scared because it irritated my skin a bit but after five minutes my skin adjusted to the pack.
2. Like most of the Biotique packaging this one to comes in a deep bottle and one has to dig their finger in it to take out the product.
3. Result of the product are temporary and not permanent.
4. This product is of course not going to make me ultra fair but surely gives me little glow and fairness which I don’t mind after going through its ingredients.
5. I don’t think so that it helps in blood circulation , prosais or eczema .
Will I re purchase – Yes, I will. Not a bad product at all but a complete No No for sensitive skin.
Rating – 3.5/7