How to use-Shampoo you hair as usual and take small amount into the palms .Massage through hair and scalp .Rinse well.
Contents-Trachyspermum Ammi Ext.(Ajwain Kwath)
Helianthus Annus Oil(Surajmukhi Tail)
Olea Europea Oil(Jaitun tail)
LavenderStroechas Oil(Pudhina Tail)
Mentha Arvensis Oil (Pudhina Tail)
Berberies Aristata Ext.(Daruhaldi Kwath)
Price:Rs 135 for 210 ml
1. When I used the product I started suffering from hair fall. I thought this is because I am using it for the first time. Generally when you change shampoo or conditioner you lose bit of hair. I ignored the result and thought of using it again.
2. Yes it did add volume to my hair but make them look little dry too.
3. Next time when I used I had severe hair fall and my heart sank. But still I am a nut and I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t throw away product that easily therefore I tried it for the third time also. Damn!!! Hair fall again.
4. The ingredients mentioned in the product are all known to me and they are wonder full ingredients for your hair but somehow my hair didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t accept them though I have experimented 100 of things on them .
5. When I used the product I thought I am applying water in my hair and I just couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t feel anything.
6. Thankfully when I used it in my hair it was not smelly otherwise things would have been worse.
7.I canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t think of even single likes about this product excapt that it did add little volume to my hair which I can easily get with some other product without losing them.
Worth a buy? -Need I say more? It surely not worth for me .May be it didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t suit my hair and can suit someone else but I doubt that also