One look at Bipasha Basu and you can easily know how much hard work she has put on her body. Best part is her hard work has paid her off. She is carrying the best body in the town and is getting younger every day.
BipashaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s diet starts with tea, almonds soaked overnight and warm water.
Breakfast-At 9 am, she has six egg whites, mushroom and toast with porridge, skimmed milk and fruits.
At 11 am, one apple.
Lunch -At Sharp at 1 pm consisting of green vegetables, dal, grilled chicken or fish, green salad, two soya chapattis and strictly no rice except her birthday, which is quite an achievement for a Bengali!
Evenings-She has tea at 5 pm with digestive biscuits.
Dinner-Dinner is at 9 pm with dal, salad, three vegetables cooked in olive oil, grilled fish or chicken with a miniscule portion of dessert.
Bipasha advised to eat small meals six times a day at regular intervals. Involve the super foods in your diet judiciously. Exercise four times a week at minimum for an hour a day.Minimum take 7-8 hours of sleep a day and drink 10 glasses of water a day
BIPASHA’S BEAUTY REGIME
1.Apply sunscreen with a high SPF every time I step out in the sun and use good quality make up products.
2. Removal of makeup is very important too and keeps your skin clean.
3. Bipasha methods to keep skin clean for normal to dry skin
Take half cup cold milk, add 5 drops of olive/sesame oil and put this in a bottle and shake well. Cleanse skin with cotton wool with this mixture twice a day. Mixture soften the skin
Methods to keep skin clean for oily skin
Take rose water, add Lemon Juice in same proportions. Cleanse your skin with it or keep it on for 10 minutes and wash. Mixture reduces pimples and acne.
Bipasha advise to keep skin clean for oily to combination
Take 1/4th tsp. lemon juice, 1tsp cold milk and add 1tsp cucumber juice. Cleanse face with this and wash.
4. Hydrate your skin with moisturizer from a good brand depending on your skin type.
5. Use natural homemade face scrubs and packs
Scrubs for normal to dry skin-Take one tsp. gram Flour (besan) ,add one tsp. Lemon Juice ,add one tsp. Sesame Oil ,add one tsp. milk powder. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
Scrubs for oily to combination skin-Take One tsp. Gram Flour (besan) ,add one tsp. Lemon Juice, add one teaspoon Rice Flour and two teaspoon Yoghurt. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently.
6. Before going to bed put almond oil around your eyes using your finger gently.
7. Wash your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner and once a month deep conditioning treatment must be done.
8. For Bouncy, shiny and manageable hair-Take one teaspoon vinegar, add one tsp. glycerin and add one egg. Beat it together well. Massage mixture into scalp. Then wrap the hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes before washing. This gives the hair body and bounce and it keeps it shiny and manageable.
9. Massage your head once a fortnight with olive coconut, or almond oil mixed with castor oil.
10. Good pedicure and manicure is a must. Do not overlook the body and only take care of the face. For body apart from a wash use a scrub occasionally.
11. Body scrub for oily skin-Take gram flour (besan), add little turmeric powder and add yogurt. Apply this paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin.
Body scrub for dry skin-Take gram flour (besan), add a little turmeric powder and add cream of milk (malai).Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin
You might like reading this also:-
Beauty and health tips by Bollywood diva Sushmita Sen
Technorati tags:Bollywood,Fitness,Makep, hot