Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Toasted Almond: Review, Swatches
This is one of the beauties I got duringÂ DiwaliÂ through a pal of mine…A 1000 thanks to him for getting this to me even though I had absolutely no hope that he would run around ladies stores for me…hehe…I keep telling him that had I known he’d actually buy them I’d have given him a long list to refer to! 😉
About Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond:
Contains a silky-smooth, highly pigmented formula that blends easily and evenly forÂ naturalÂ glow. Not tested on animals.
- Price:$ 4.99
My take on the Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond:
- Packaging:This comes in a round pan which is super sturdy with a see through lid which is equally strong. As visible the actually shade pan is surrounded by a slight depression in the pan which helps catch any fallout. So no need to worry about wastage. 🙂 This doesn’t come with a brush or a mirror..
- Color:Â This color is a deepÂ gingerÂ red color without any shimmer or sparkle. One thing I did notice was that on me, this shade looks like a deeper rust color. Kinda like the red color from a Kerala Banana…Incase any of you have seen or eaten it, ul know what I mean..Its an intense rusty red.
However, on dusky skinned girls, this looks more natural and more red. Both I and a friend wore this blush for an outing and it looked so different on both of us. So I guess, the visible color would differ as per skin tone.
- Texture & Pigmentation:Like mostÂ baked blushes, this does feel a bit hard to the touch but once you pass your finger above it you will realise that this not so. The blush is quite velvety in texture and highly pigmented. It does feel extremely light as well and is sorta feather light when applied.
- Staying Power:Â This blush stays for about 7-8 hours on my cheeks. Impressive right?
- Application:Â This color is a bit tricky to use because of how pigmented it is. I have over done it more times that I can remember. I use a normal fluffy blush brush with a small head, dip the head in the pan lightly and then apply in circular motions from my hairline to the apples of myÂ cheeks. But I stop right before the color reaches the apples because the shade is too intense and will make me look like Rudolf 😉
Pros of Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond:
- The shade is very versatile and can even be used as an eyeshadow
- Pigmentation is commendable
- It stays on my cheeks forever!
- Minimal fallout.
- Super sturdy packaging despite this being a drugstore product.
- Its a matte shade which makes it easier to wear to work as well.
- Easy to blend and not at all chalky.
Cons of Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond:
- Would have been nice if it housed a mirror and a touch up brush.
- Wish these were available here…Its only available abroad and on a few foreign sites…
- Pigmentation:Â 5/5
- Texture:Â 4.5/5
- Packaging:Â 4/5
- Staying Power:Â 5/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color Rum Spice Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Blush Hi-Tech Rosa Pesca Review, Swatches &FOTD
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial