Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Blake Lively â€˜s hairstyle tutorial
Ever since Iâ€™ve learnt to work my fingers for eating(Iâ€™m a foodie!!) , Iâ€™ve alsoÂ learnt to use it for hairstyling. I was always the girl in school with a new hairstyle everyday. Braids have always been one of my â€œrun-toâ€ hairstyle when i run out of options. Iâ€™ve seen that Blake Lively is rocking the braided looks these days and i canâ€™t wait to try them out one by one .J (by the way, ever since i saw Blake lively in Green lantern, I find her so hawttt!!! â€“ yes FYI i am very straight hehe)
Usually its my room mate these days who is the victim of my different hairstyle model. But since she has medium length hair I couldnâ€™t try it on her so i had to call in my back up model (my juniors) hehe. My juniors love it when i style their hair and they are forever like â€œdidi, when are you gona try new hairstyles on usâ€ . I make their hairstyles on college fests and any other function . Anyway cutting to the chase, hereâ€™s a tutorial of one of Blake Livelyâ€™s hairstyle.
Steps Of Tutorial
- Make a high pony tail
- Take a section of the hair
- Clip it and keep this hair section separate.
- Make tiny multiple regular braids of the remaining hair as shown in the pic.
- Now take the separated section and divide it into 2 equal parts
- Start twisting them around each other until you reach the end
- Take that twisted hair and wrap it around the braided hair bunch
- and tie them together
- and your Blake livelyâ€™s hairstyle is ready!!
How to wear Blake Lively Inspired Hair Tutorial :-
- on formal parties with a gown (like she s done it in the pics)
- with denims and go casual
- definitely a must try hairstyle to beat the summerâ€™s heat
!!!enjoy making it !!!
You might like reading these also:-