Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic stimulate hair loos & growth (Bath & Body Oil)
Thanks to few of my friends for asking me to review essential oilÂ otherwise I was too lazy to write about them.This is my first essential oil from Blossom kocchar which I ordered from Indianyogi.com although itÂ is not a great site to do online purchase.Most of the time they don’t have the product availableÂ and delivery time is way too long for my liking.
- Aromatherapy Oils – Helps to remove infection & stimulates hair roots and increase blood circulationÂ to prevent hair loss and promote hair roots and increase blood circulation to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- How to use Aromatherapy Oil – Add few drops of a tsp of water and apply to hair roots and scalp morning and night.Can also apply after shampooing.
- Active Ingredients – Pure Essential Oils of rosemarry, Cedar wood, German Chamomile & Patchouli.
Price Rs 170 for 15ml
There are wide variety of oils available in Blossom Kochhar which includes Hair care oils, Skin care oils, Mood Oils and Body oils.I have the whole list of the oils if you want I let you know all.I am writing about few which I found interesting
Skin Rejuvenation Bath & Body – Rejuvenates the skin, enhances growth of new cells, diminishes fine lines on face and neck & makes it firm & smooth.For normal and aged skin
Oily Skin (Bath & Body)-Balances over active sebaceous glands and reduces oil secretion and restores balance of natural skin lubricants.
Dry Skin ( Dry skin care)-Normalize the skin’s oil and hydration lever.Revitalizes and condition dry skin .Also recommended for aged skin.
Sensitive skin Essential Oil (sensitive skin care) – A blend of non allergic pure essential oils suited for sensitive skin adolescent skin prone to allergies.
Fairy Acne & Pimples Essential oil – A blend of non allergic pure essential oils suited for sensitive skin and adolescent skin prone to allergies.
My experience with Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil
Fragrance – When it comes to any essential oil it fragrance is the the vital point.I find the fragrance strong and pungent but soothing for my nerves..When ever I apply it in my hair it calms me down and relaxesÂ my brain.
I have been using the oil off and on but not regularly.It is not possible to use essential oil morning and night because inhaling strong fragrance twice a day is not motivating.I don’t see any effect as far as my hair growth or hair loss is concerned albeit I do feel it increases the blood circulation.
It’s a clear oil which get absorbed easily within minutes without making me feeling greasy which is an advantage during summer season.
What I did not like about Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil
- Its not a multipurpose oil and is limited to hair only.I liked lavender essential oil or orange essential oil which can be used in number of ways.
- It didn’t do anything to my hair.Neither did it make them soft nor made themÂ dandruff free.
- No help in hair loss.
- Essential hair oil are suppose to calm the skin down and make them look healthy unfortunately it was not even close to it.
- It has very strong pungent fragrance which might give headache to sensitive nose although it never did that to me.
- Will I recommend it to others – No,I find itÂ an ordinary essential oil with no extra qualities
- Wise She Rating – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation Review
- Benefit Powder Pop! Blush Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand And Nail Cream Review
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#38 Review