Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil Review
Few days ago, I received an essential oil kit from Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic which has different types of mood oils in it. I really loved the kit when I read about various mood oils which are widely used in different beauty routines and spa sessions for the overall well being of the body.
We are well aware about so many essential oils which are great for skin & hair. Now with this kit their are 4 different kinds of mood essential oils which are actually formulated for the calmness of the senses which uplift the mood.
About Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oils
A thousand years of documented use clearly proves Aromatherapy as a viable solution to hundreds of modern day needs. These oils directly create and improve the sense of well-being.
Types of Mood Oils-
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil: Exotica
- Induces a Party Mood
- Uplifts the Senses
- Stabilizes Mood Swings
- Calms Nerves and Inspires Optimism
INGREDIENTS- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Jasminum Officinale Essential Oil, Rosa Damascena Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leafessential Oil.
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil: Peace
- Helps DeStress and Calm
- Relaxes the Mind
- Promotes peace and tranquility
INGREDIENTS- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Essential Oil, Jasminum Officinale Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Essention Oil
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil: Happiness
- Simulates a sense of Well Being
- Instills Harmony
INGREDIENTS- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil, Rosa Damascena Essential Oil
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil: Dreams
- Helps induce a restful and blissful sleep
- Facilitates Meditation
INGREDIENTS- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil: Morning Dew
- Helps Refresh to give a perfect start to your day
- Rejuvenates the Muscles to make you active and energetic
- Eases aching and tired Feet
INGREDIENTS- Valeriana Officinalis Root Oil, Citrus Tangerina Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil
How To Use Aroma Magic Mood Oils
Our day to day lives has become a rapid race and there is hardly any time to relax, without the phone constantly pinging about shopping deals or updates from various apps. A day or two is great to catch up with your body and mind but a demanding lifestyle cannot afford the luxury of ample time, so these essential oils for different moods come in handy!
One can use these mood enhancing essential oils in so many ways as mentioned below-
- There are so many of us who are fond of using scented candles, diyas at home so you can just add a few drops of the desired oil and you will immediately feel the aroma around starts working in soothing your senses!
- After a long day at work or at home you can simply take a warm bath with a mood oil like Morning Dew as it relaxes the muscles and eases out the pain in your hands & feet to make you feel all energetic!
- Well, if you don’t fell like bathing, you can simply dab few drops of your favorite mood oil on the pulse points of your body like the wrist, behind the ear lobes, near the neck and you are good.
- Also you can add few drops of any of these mood oils to a teaspoon of carrier oil and place it above a diffuser so that the aroma released spreads around you and you instantly feel the tingle in your spirits!
What I like about Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil?
- Extracted from natural sources
- Free from artificial chemicals
- Can be used in many different ways
- Affordable price
- Great for relaxing the mind & body
What I don’t like about Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Mood Oil?
- I absolutely love essential oils! So for me there is nothing to not like about it!
Will I recommend?– Well, I am a huge fan and will definitely suggest to try it out once!