Â I used to have an oily skin. But my regular routine in a air conditioned room has made my skin a little dry.
- Â I have not used any concealer so far. Could you please suggest a basic product to cover up my dark circle.( Please refer my photo to get an idea of the intensity of my dark circle.)
- I have no experience in blending and smudging techniques, beginner with make up products. :). So please suggest a not so sophisticated product (also a budget product) for me to begin with.
- Â And could you recommend a blush with a light pink color. Here too, this would be my first blush. (Will be very happy if you suggest products below Rs. 200)
- Another point. I foundÂ “Avon Simple Pretty Blushes”Â on today’s postÂ “My Diwali Haul â€“ Inglot, Avon, Lush, TBS, Oriflame, ELF and more“Â Â by Zara pretty interesting for a beginner like me.I commented on the post enquiring on the product. Did not get a reply though. :(. Can you please let me know where can I find Avon products. I do not mind purchasing it online.
You might like reading these also
- Friends Engagement Look & Suggestions
- Must Have MAC Brushes For Beginners
- Places To Buy Waxing Strips & Wax In U.S â€“ Suggestions
- 25 Tips- How To Shop From Ebay India Without Paypal
- Aurita Naturals Anti Pimple Cream Nutmeg Clove Reviews
- Forest Essential Detox Body Polisher Basil & Marigold Sand Scrub Review
- Oriflame Peel Off Mask Review/ Oriflame Optimals White Peel Off Mask Review