Since the time I have got this blush I refuse to use it much in the fear that it might get over soon :D:D.When I first got it I kept looking at its beautiful black sturdy packaging.I wanted to show you some of the sneak peak of my priced possession which looks flattering when ever I wear it.I wanted to review it with a FOTD and this is why I am showing you the swatches.My health is not allowing me to come up with a FOTD today but soon will do that.
- Packaging – It comes in square packaging which has a smallÂ transparent square imbedded into theÂ flip top so one doesn’t have difficulty when having few or many of them 😉 :fingersxd:
Shade – Its a sand pink shade which ifÂ a dusky girl will wear it will look like a beautiful pale pink and on fair skin it will look more natural I believe.
Price -$24 in sephora.(Around 1100)
Swatches of Bobbi brown Blush Sand Pink – A medium pale pink / dull rose pink with a matte finish.
It is highly pigmented infact it is the most pigmented blush I have used till now.
This is one blush which can be worn any time when one is confused or in hurry.Shade suits almost all.:)
I found this blush even better than MAC 😉
Have you tried Bobbi brown blushes ? Which one is your favorite?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Sparkle Dust Pigment/Loose Eyeshadow#37 Review
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush Review
- Juniper Shampoo â€“ Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar Review
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Glow Review
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Best And Cheapest Soft Bristles Makeup Brushes