I purchased BB Sand pink almost like an year back Â during my Sephora shopping but missed reviewing it .As I have a habit of buying loads of makeup together it got missedÂ amongstÂ NARS illuminator, MUFE lipstick, Illamasqua blush etc reviews but never the less it was used quite often.
What Bobbi Brown Blush Claims:-
Silky formula glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish with long-lasting wear. Comes in this sleek, flip-top compact that can be used individually or assembled into palettes (sold separately).
Apply on the apples of cheeks using the Blush Brush, blending up into the hairline, then downwards to soften. Finish with a pop of brighter blush, applied just on the apples of cheeks. For a shimmery glow on cheeks, follow with a Shimmer Brick Compact.
‘Allure’Â (January 2011) andÂ ‘Glamour’Â (March 2011)recommend Bobbi’s Pale Pink Blush.
- Price – $24 (Around Rs1176 ) for 3.7gm
- Shades Available – There are 14 shades available in these blushes in this .You can read the review of Bobbi brown blush in plum and bobbi brown blush in canberry here.
- Works well for:Â All types of skin whether oily, combination skin or dry skin.
- Â Packaging:Â It has a glossy black packaging which has a see through small plastic flap above it which helps those who have many shades in these.Some time even if the packaging of the blush is sturdy, the blush itself is quite fragile and breaks down but not in case of Bobbi brown. This one hasÂ traveledÂ from US to India with my friend and many other places with me and like a best friend it has never betrayed me even when I have just dumped it into my bag without thinking of theÂ repercussionsÂ :pain:
- Pigmentation – Bobbi brown powder blushes are the most pigmented blushes I have used.This often makes them less desirable because one has to be really careful while using them. I personally love using highly pigmented blush because a little amount of blush goes long way which in turns make them stay in my stash for longer.
- Texture Â – Very very Â smooth and velvety
- StayingÂ power – Staying power of this blush is around four to five hours.
- How I use Sand PinkÂ Â – As the blush is highly pigmented I try to be careful while picking it up from the pan and do not forget to pat the brush andÂ distributeÂ it evenly on my cheeks.
- Availability:Â Bobbi brown blushes are available in Sephora which sadly doesn’tÂ deliverÂ in India Â butÂ thankfullyÂ it is available on strawberry.net.
Swatches of Bobbi brown blush Sand Pink
It’s a matte soft pink blush with tad bit of berry shade in it.This blush looks the best on medium to darker skin tone (NC 40 and above) Â because it comes out very natural.
This is how it looks on me. Gives a sun kissed glow to the face and I have a very little amount of it to make it look natural still so pigmented 🙂
Only problem with this blush is that it sometime gives sort of patchy look which requires extra effort in Â blending.
Wise She Rating:-
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Packaging – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation– 5/5
- Blending –4/5
You might like reading these also:-