Wise She MAC Cavair Dreams eyeshadow Entery (1st) By Priti
Though I want to do other products review, I always end up with TBS products . :)) ..hope you guys don’t get bored of it 😉 …well here is one more Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel, this eye makeup remover was introduced to me by my sister. She was using this product and I will tag along and use her’s too 🙂 but that was until wedding …after that we all know the sister things using periods get over and end up getting my own cause I simply love this make-up remover.
**Ignore the dirty looking tube, once while I was traveling I stuffed so many things together in a bag, my compact cake broke and did this to this tube and to so many other things ..it was total mess 🙁 [since I always pack my poach in check-in luggage as gels are not allowed in handbag 🙁 ]
- Product ~ Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price ~ SGD 16.90 for 100ml and INR 495 for 250ml
[That’s a real good price for 250ml guys what you say?Â I see that the product has went through little revamp and the 250ml comes in bottle, here the pic from TBS site]
**Pls note the 250ml bottle is remover and not remover gel.
- Product Claim ~ A new creamy eye make-up remover to gently yet effectively remove The Body Shop Make-Up Waterproof Mascara while soothing the skin.
- How to use ~ Apply a few drops to one of our dampened Duo Fleece Pads or Square Shaped Cotton Wool Pads and press on closed eyes for a few seconds. Gently wipe away with no need for dragging or rubbing the skin. Using the Duo Fleece Pads when dampened makes them softer on the skin and prevents dragging.
My Experience ~
Well I surely don’t use the product as TBS suggest, for me it’s very simple, I just apply a little amount over eye and massage gently and then wipe it with damp cotton or sometime even with dry cotton (depends on how lazy am feeling ;P).Â That’s all and we are set to hit the bed.Â Some time I wash my face after using this gel too.
But the main point here is I use this eye make up remover gel not only for eye but also for face, and it goes such wonderful jobÂ No chip-chip, No chik-chik…;) for face I apply tiny dots all over face and massage in circular motion for a minute or two and then wipe face with damp cotton.
And when a product can be use for eye then it suppose to be gentle right then why not for face n neck?Â Tell me if am wrong.
Anyways so you can see it’s comes in a dirty white tube with flip top and the gel is colour less and little runny which helps to massage the skin nicely and removes all the makeup.Â Even the toughest makeup product which can’t be removed with a face wash and be removed with this gel.
Main ingredients used are:
- Organic camomile water – cools, soothes and calms the skin
- Allantoin – soothes the skin and conditions the lashes.Sorbitol – helps the skin to retain its moisture, helping to keep it feeling soft and supple and is a naturally occurring ingredient found in many fruits, such as berries.
- It also contains glycerin which is an essential ingredient known for its moisturizing properties.
After every use I feel good and it’s really clean eye and face so well…well you can see in the cotton all your makeup :)Â Only a tiny amount and it does the work…since I don’t use makeup much it comes very long for me.Â I have this tube for more than a year now.
Cons ~Smaller size will be comfortable for travelling. [ this is from experience :)]
No other I feel 🙂
If I will buy this again?Â Then Yes, Yes and sure Yes. Too bad they don’t keep this things in sale 😉
You might like reading these also:-